Is this Comeback or OG?

Just wondering if this is a comeback avalanche or an OG one. I’m thinking comeback because of the way it plays but I know all of you experienced CLYW connoisseurs will know exactly by the engraving. :wink:

Darn, what was I thinking. THis is supposed to go in looking for help/recommendation.

Noob moment :stuck_out_tongue:

Maybe if it heavy and yu have another and its lighter, you may tell which is OG

Comeback for sure. Only the comebacks had that engraving for the fools gold.

1 Like

I was trying to tell him this, he would not believe me, thats what you get noah!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

No, all the ill vibes were from an old run that all had vibe so Chris had them sitting in his garage for a long time before they ran them as FG. I may be wrong but I’m pretty sure thats what happend.
EDIT: Just asked on CLYW ask fm will respond again when I get an answer

I did later that day because of the way it played lel. Although now according to Zen I guess we’ll have to wait and see…

First time I hear anything about this. I still doubt it.

That’s what I heard too actually, Chris still had a bunch of left over older vibey Avalanches, engraved them fools gold, and sold them like that. BTW, who’s that a picture of in your signature lol

I think OG for the same reasoning as zen. I’m pretty sure that the FG run that they had were the original Avalanches.

Are you hearing this mod man? :wink:

Although recently myself I thought it was comeback too, so… lol

1 Like