Is This anyone else’s favorite yoyo?

Is this anyone else’s favorite throw? I don’t know what it is but it’s just my favorite throw and I’m really happy to have. And what do you guys think of my hot wheels wall. Hot wheels and yo-yos= awesomeness.

7 Likes

I’m convinced this is somehow a necro from 7 years ago and no one can convince me otherwise

4 Likes

Sorry I have no idea what that means. If it’s something about quality it’s because my iPad has such bad quality it makes gas station security cameras look like movie filming cameras,

2 Likes

The guy just loves his Superstar! Everyone has a yoyo they love most just like parents that love one child more than the others although I think parents should disclose this at a family meeting.

3 Likes

Just a joke about how the Superstar is an old yoyo!

All banter, no underlying meanness

7 Likes

Oh yeah I have only been yo-yoing for like 6 months. I saw one on the Internet and I really liked it. So I got one from the bst. Still a great throw.

7 Likes

There’s no better reason to buy a yoyo. Enjoy it and welcome to the hobby.

6 Likes

Also I’m not offended it’s all good. Just wanted to understand the joke so I could get a laugh out of it.

5 Likes

@KirbyRobot just meant that it’s not a yoyo anyone has talked about in a while, so by ‘necro’ he was referring to when an old post gets bumped to the top of the forum

5 Likes

Ohhhh I get it. :+1:

4 Likes

I still play my old dv888 almost every day man don’t even worry about it lol one person’s trash or in this case old yoyo, is another person’s treasure

3 Likes

Play whatever feels best, doesn’t matter how old it is! I main OD’s Free Solo (probably my most used yoyo of all time), which is pretty much a design from 2011 that’s been slightly updated (Summit). The Chief also came out around that time and I use that pretty much every day as well. :man_shrugging: I love my GTR-JS to death, and it’s probably the best yoyo I own, but the Free Solo and Chief just feel like home. :heart:

4 Likes

Remember if your not dinging it then your not throwing hard enough. Word to your Mother.

3 Likes

Hey if it makes you feel better, it went way over my head too. I would have called this the necro until the end of time had i not read more replys

2 Likes

Hey I appreciate it. But just letting you know I’ve felt fine this whole time I do love hearing about the the throws you guys like though

4 Likes