Is this a ding on my panorama? :(

I, too, have just quit caffeine.

4 Likes

Can you bring me a box of Kleenex?

First of all, I didnā€™t type anything. I used talk to text.

Secondly, ā€˜whoā€™ ā€¦.ā€™whoā€™ doesnā€™t use hard earned money to buy yoyos?

I donā€™t have a money tree, a golden goose or a money press.

Iā€™ve been working for over 50 years and Iā€™d say my money is as hard earned as just about anybody.

ā€˜Nicely bringing up a QC issueā€™?

That teeny tiny speck of a depression is aā€™QCā€™ issue?

Boy, life is tough isnā€™t it?

4 Likes

LMAO dude you manage to say so much without actually saying anything at all

2 Likes

Your ignorance, inability and/or unwillingness to grasp my logic based reality is a personal problem you will have to eventually confront.

Dudeā€¦ā€¦

PSā€¦ what I find most interesting, Spence, is that you(like me) have been around this forum for YEARS.

I am not a stranger to you and likewiseā€¦

You, as much as anybody know that my style does not flow with/for everybody.

ā€¦.So, itā€™s taken you 11 years to give my chain a yank?

Uh, okšŸ˜‚

3 Likes

I went to the top and read every entry again.

I agree with everything benmichael86 said.

ā€¦.And what Spence said about hard earned money. Sometimes I forget that even though I am not ā€˜richā€™ that I probably have more disposable cash than ā€˜someā€™. So, when yo-yos cost less than $100 or there-abouts, I am much less concerned about tiny imperfections.

My a personal apology to krq that what may be very important to him, doesnā€™t seem that critical to me. It doesnā€™t need to be critical to me because I wasnā€™t the one that got a yo-yo with a blemish.

My best guess would be simply that when you get seriously old(70) like meā€¦ā€¦ that getting too particular and critical of imperfect things, is just not worth it. Especially with things that may get smacked into whatever, eventually and cause damage that may dwarf the original ā€˜defectā€™.

ā€¦Realize that no matter how short or long winded my posts are, they are certainly my personal view and appear no where in the Bible.

Many people on this forum would likely take turns surprising us with their ā€˜opinionsā€™ if they posted them. Fortunately, they are smart enough to just mainly view and not step up and say something/or/anything that may draw ā€˜fireā€™.

Remember the number one rule to look cool in school. ā€˜if you never raise your hand in class to answer a question, then you have a 100 percent probability of never giving the Wrong answerā€™.

If I seem to come across here and there as too rough on somebody, it is certainly fair enough that a few folks step up and give me the what for, lol.

Thatā€™s only fairā€¦

4 Likes

Excuse me, but how do you type(say to the mic) all those ā€œā€¦ā€
Is it like unintelligible speech in subtitles?

lol

Iā€™m sorry but I couldnt resist

1 Like

When you use talk to text like Iā€™m doing right now, certain forms of punctuation you just have to put in manually after you formed the verbal to text.

I havenā€™t really messed with it that much to distinguish what does and doesnā€™t work but I have noticed a few things. If youā€™re making a statement when you decide to throw in a comma you pause and say, like I just did and it put in a comma. But if Iā€™m seeing something else and I decide to add in a semicolon or a colon, sometimes it puts in the punctuation mark and sometimes it just spells out the word.
So since Iā€™ve been using it I just kind of play it by ear.
I actually type pretty fast for a guy thatā€™s not a professional typist that is. I took typing in school and it went a long ways to help me figure out how to use all my fingers. So Iā€™m not just typing using my index fingers or my thumbs or whatever some people do. Iā€™m actually typing just like kind of like talking, you know.

So if I speak a few hundred words and then I go back and scan it for what I feel is the necessary punctuation I still save some time over just typing it out.

I have no magical method to do what I do. And of all the people that I know and communicate with, I probably have the highest percentage using punctuation incorrectly.I just kind of rough it if what I say is understandable and thatā€™s good enough.

4 Likes

It seems that the situation is resolved <3
Iā€™m happy with the service.

This post/thread can be closed.

1 Like

Glad @krq got his issue resolved, however that may have been.

But before the thread closes, I wanted to let @yoyodoc know that itā€™s all love from meā€¦ youā€™re a legend, I just thought that one post was odd is all, and my last post in the thread wasnā€™t a general statement about your posts/style - I definitely usually enjoy your posts. Hereā€™s to 11 more years! :joy:

2 Likes