Is there anything in particular that you guys would like a tutorial or breakdown for?

I know I haven’t filmed any tutorials recently, but I thought I’d ask everyone. Is there anything you’re having a hard time with? Maybe a trick or an element? Give me some suggestions!

1 Like

BEEFH… nah, can’t do it

1 Like

GET OUT Jeff!

1 Like

Regens!

4 Likes

I think yo tricks put out a really in-depth regen concept video couple months back. It was like 10 minutes long

I don’t think I could top the quality of this video with my current setup, but I hope this helps! I know it helped me

When I first started doing them, even if I did one that was somewhat successful, I had zero control or understanding of what was actually going on. The yoyo would end up turning 180 degrees about half of the time, which was really confusing.

If I could give any advice, that Peak2 is a region machine. Just keep attempting it over and over and over and over and over again and eventually it will start to make sense. Your binds will become cleaner and your understanding will grow.

5 Likes

Personally, I think fixed axles are a great way to get started with regens :+1:

6 Likes

I agree. I have been doing alot of fixed play. I believe that to be why I got good at regens on unresponsive without much effort.
I have been getting really smooth regens from my Topyo Origin.

1 Like

redirects

3 Likes

Woah, lets take it down to a 3 :slight_smile:

I have a simple front-side throw to breakaway regen down pretty well, but need work on getting the other direction down. I’ll give the video a watch!

2 Likes

Grid iron. would be my suggestion.