Regens baby!

Been getting the hang of regenerations lately! This Peak2 has been excellent for these :sunglasses:

13 Likes

Your good at it. I don’t do them a lot because I’m scared it will knock me in the head

3 Likes

Too advanced for me. I can’t even tell what’s happening there!

3 Likes

I was too for the longest time, but I’ve been getting more comfortable with them lately. Especially with those laceration type binds

2 Likes

Smoove, baby. Smoove.

3 Likes

Those are some nice regens! Right when you threw the yoyo, I could tell it was a clyw before I even looked at the description. Not sure why. I just had some innate feeling that it was :joy:

3 Likes

Thank you, sir :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

If you ever get to mentor someone they will progress really fastly. If I lived down the street from you…

2 Likes

Wood yoyos make your tricks smooth and help your regens.

1 Like

Been working on this shot the moon/ sky bind regen inspired by Tyler Vinneau

6 Likes

It’s my day off and as soon as I finish my day off chores I’m gonna try that first part. Impressed by the whole thing! Good job!

2 Likes

practice shoot the moon first, truest me. It’s basically the same concept, only with an unresponsive and it’s from a breakaway. It feels really intimidating, just be careful.

2 Likes

Oh, and just so you know, it took me DAYS of practice and over thirty minutes to get this one shot clean on camera (And it still isn’t as clean as I would like it to be). So don’t be discouraged if it seems harder than it looks, just keep at it

3 Likes

I totally see that! It was just that first breakaway and reverse trapeze - under your hand and shoot back to your hand I was talking about. Not as easy as YOU make it look, I know.