Regens baby!

({John15}) #1

Been getting the hang of regenerations lately! This Peak2 has been excellent for these :sunglasses:

(Evan Landreneau) #2

Your good at it. I don’t do them a lot because I’m scared it will knock me in the head

(ClockMonsterLA) #3

Too advanced for me. I can’t even tell what’s happening there!

({John15}) #5

I was too for the longest time, but I’ve been getting more comfortable with them lately. Especially with those laceration type binds

(ChrisFrancz) #6

Smoove, baby. Smoove.

Those are some nice regens! Right when you threw the yoyo, I could tell it was a clyw before I even looked at the description. Not sure why. I just had some innate feeling that it was :joy:

({John15}) #8

Thank you, sir :slightly_smiling_face:

(ChrisFrancz) #9

If you ever get to mentor someone they will progress really fastly. If I lived down the street from you…

(Jacob Waugh) #10

Wood yoyos make your tricks smooth and help your regens.

({John15}) #11

Been working on this shot the moon/ sky bind regen inspired by Tyler Vinneau

(ChrisFrancz) #12

It’s my day off and as soon as I finish my day off chores I’m gonna try that first part. Impressed by the whole thing! Good job!

({John15}) #13

practice shoot the moon first, truest me. It’s basically the same concept, only with an unresponsive and it’s from a breakaway. It feels really intimidating, just be careful.

({John15}) #14

Oh, and just so you know, it took me DAYS of practice and over thirty minutes to get this one shot clean on camera (And it still isn’t as clean as I would like it to be). So don’t be discouraged if it seems harder than it looks, just keep at it

(ChrisFrancz) #15

I totally see that! It was just that first breakaway and reverse trapeze - under your hand and shoot back to your hand I was talking about. Not as easy as YOU make it look, I know.