Is the yyj speed maker a good yoyo?

It was used in the world finals it must be good. I’ve seen it in action it seems good for a 15 dollar throw. Also is it responsive?

yes it is good i have one it is responsive at first but if you widen the gap and wear in the star burst and oring and clean the bearing it is really good you can do all your usaul tricks with it so get it

Very great yo-yo! It comes responsive so you need to break it in. You might not get the feel of the speed of it at first because it’s responsive but breaking in the responsiveness is the experience that helps you develop the bond between you and the yo-yo.

Bearing’s gonna rust though…
And you probably won’t like the starburst either.

Just get a One or a Whip…

Or a YYJ Journey :wink:

I have both those yoyos…

Or a Kickside. :wink:

have that too…

umm… what? bearing’s gonna rust? I’ve never had a bearing rust. just maintain it, and it won’t.

@OP: just because a yoyo was used at worlds, doesn’t make it better than something else. it’s the throw, not the yo. skill won worlds.

So, I can win a competition with a duncan imperial?

Sure you can it’s a great looper!

indee! i can loop beter with a imperial than i can my speedles.

how bout party favor yoyos?

Well now your just being rude. You know what we all mean

You never even defined what kind of competition you know.

Won’t the bearing rust on those too? And the Speed Maker is a great yoyo but just because Hiroyuki Suzuki used it in the world contest and won doesn’t mean you’re going to.

I have had an X-ConVict (should have the same bearing) for over a year now and no rust just oxidation. Maybe I’m not a pro because I don’t yoyo under water? ???

They use the same bearing. If you got rust in there, then you maintained it im-properly.

The reason you are choosing Speedmaker is because it went to worlds and that doesn’t make it any better. A Journey, Kickside, or a Legacy I recommend, all are just as good.

It is a very good yoyo. It comes responsive out of the box. You can make it unresponsive by letting it break in or applying thin lube. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: