Is something wrong with my Jamboo?

I ordered a Jamboo. From the very first throw it has had a bad vibration problem. It sleeps fine but the vibration problem is very annoying and makes it hard to do grinds. Its not my throw, im sure of that. So what could be wrong with it?

Don’t know. when i got mine just fell apart the bamboo was cracked and the plastic popped right off when i threw it.

Try contacting André. just click on th contact button at the top bar.

Also, you may have gotten the shim in the way of the bearing, and the axle might be bent or off center

How do I go about fixing something like that? And I should know this but I don’t, what are shims :-[ :frowning:

shims are small rings that players put in between the bearing and the yoyo to make there gap wider and make it play more unresponsively. if its a stock jamboo you won’t have any shims. later and keep it spinning.

Actually, they have one thing in them similar to them. On another forum, someone had a problem with the Jamboo, and they were talking about it

I’M SO P*SSED WITH MY JAMPOO ALL THE ABOVE AND MORE!

If you are having an issue with your Jamboo yo-yo YoYoJam does offer product support.

Email YoYoJamInfo@gmail.com