Is it weird that I am content with my collection?

I know andre won’t like this, but is it weird that I am content with where my collection is?

My Current Collection(For Reference)

28 stories Chief

Wolverine Puffin

Wolverine BvM 1

Camp Caribou BvM 2

Gnarwhal red/clear

A pair of Protostars (3a ftw)

A pair of Loop shaqler loop 900s

Optic Star no jive 3 in 1

Is it weird that I am content with this compared to others collections?

Thanks, I was just if anybody else found a mixture of throws that was perfect for them.

If you’re content, you’re content. Who cares what anyone else thinks?

2 Likes

+1
No it’s not weird. Judging by the “wants” threads it may be a little unusual though :stuck_out_tongue:

I think it is a good thing.

I wish I was you. I keep buying more and more, and last I checked, I only have 2 hands. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I was bored and looking to stir a discussion. Well that and attention everyone loves attention.

I’m happy with mine. Though there’s a few more on my list, some of which are no longer in production.

Although I’m probably always going to want another new throw, there are some yoyos that I feel I like so much I would never possibly trade them. (Sentimental value mainly lol)

Not really. I think it applies to a lot of us. I have been content, from a player perspective, for a long time now. The collector in me, is engrossed in the hobby of collecting, so I do that because I enjoy it. It doesn’t mean I’m always looking for something different to play. I have my mains that I play, and very content with them.

It’s not weird. Collecting and playing are two very different things. I’d have a lot less yo-yos if I could throw better, but it seems I have more of a talent in gathering yo-yos (being a pack-rat?). I’d rather have a small collection and better skills.

I guess Im a player, I buy yoyos, and I’m dissapointed they dont stack up to my chief, and play the chief mostly. Latest thing that got a spot in my collection is a victory wtih ultra lites, I love the thing. If its not a player, it might as well be sold to try something else.

Go pulsefire!

Nope… not weird at all.

I’m content with an imperial, butterfly, MYY N12, a responsive MYY T5, and a No Jive …

i was happy with an early model 888, a self modded lyn fury with a homemade counterweight and 2 loop 720s for years. There is nothing wrong with saying “this is good enough”

Yes it’s weird.

It’s weird to me and makes me jealous. I wish I could be content with mine =P