Is it true that hubstacks can "curve" or "tweek" a yoyo that has them?

I got a team edition DNA about a month ago and played with it until my fingers bled. I thought it was the best yoyo I ever had. Then just recently, I got a Dv888. It was even better than the DNA (in my opnion). Then I noticed that it was smaller but spun better, longer, and faster than the DNA. It was also more balanced than the DNA. So, then I thought that this was because of the hubstacks on the DNA made it “worse” than the Dv888. Do thow art think dat dis is tru? (I also have noticed a big fuss about how much people hate hubstacks, soooo…) ???

DO you have the stock hubstacks on the dna?

Put nubs instead of the stacks, and see for yourself :smiley:
And yes, some people do hate stacks, it just usually they get bored of them

I am personally someone who doesn’t like stacks because I think it makes the yoyo spin less.

Well, my PGM is the only yoyo i have with them and I find that it plays better with them then without, but that might be because it is a light yoyo to begin with and taking them off just makes it even lighter.

They are totally different yoyos. The stacks won’t effect how it compares to the Dv888, only the differences between the yoyos themselves, such as the shape, rim weight, etc.

You probably like the Dv888 better because it fits your preferences better, not because it doesn’t have hubstacks.