is a Die-f-yo konkave bearing worth it?

Should I get a Die-f-yo konkave bearing? ???

A konkave really only helps in keeping the string centered easier during tricks and such and also helps with multiple layers. But with a good throw you can get the string centered and it will pretty much stay, as for multiple layers I would say a konakave would help in smaller gapped yoyos such as the DM my dv888 does just fine though.

1 Like

Learn to throw properly. The bearing shouldn’t matter.

1 Like

As others have said, a clean technique is the best and allows for more bearing options. However, they definitely are nice. I would recommend the Center Trac bearing that you can buy from YYE. $5 less than a standard KonKave, comes pre-cleaned, and is so smooth. Same functionality and a smaller price tag is a win in my book.

no

try it out if you are willing to shell out the cash for it, maybe you will go crazy for it, only problem is you might want to order a Dif-e-yo KonKave bearing instead of a Die-F-Yo, as I am unsure of where those are made :wink:

Lol!!!

sorry just misspelled the name. ;D

lol i know, i was just joking :smiley:

NO!!!

why did you say no??

its all preference i have one and i love it. not to sound bias or anything.

yep they are worth it! i have almost all different bearings (yyj, centertrac, dorthy, bc grove, spec, dif concave) my dif bearing is my most used and relable bearing.

I love konkave curved bearings really great for keeping tricks smooth and the groove bearing is pretty cool too but pricy. dif e yo makes great bearings magicyoyo not bad either also look at topyo 5 cut

i dislike the generic answer to these questions - but it’s still applicable.

worth it to who?

yoyoin’ is all 'bout preference.

besides the obvious - yes a 500$ yoyo would most likely perform ‘better’ than a 5$ yoyo. i’ve always felt that yoyoin’ has very lil’ to do with the actual yoyo. within reason - i should be able to do tricks on any yoyo i’m usin’ at the time.

can you get to that?

and yes - it’s dif-e-yo. and the company is owned by Mr. Difeo.

mgodzilla

partly cloudy…

I prefer the nsk bearing myself