iron whip dusted!

Hey guys i’ve been up a large mountain hid in a very small dark cave for the last month why?
Getting Mr iron whip down, i now luv this trick sooooooooooooo much,anyhows on my return i tried to show my girl friend she said “not NOW”
So its down to my friends at yoyo expert to show me the luv…
:-*
laters
justin

Um, congratulations? Yes, Iron Whip is pretty fun to do. :wink:

Good Job! Glad to see you’ve stuck with this hobby.

And welcome.

I can’t do it!!! Lucky…
And the love part…
;D :smiley: :wink: :slight_smile: :-* 8) :o :slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D :o :-*

One smiley will be fine batryn.

Congrat’s on learning that trick.  Try learning Jade Whip.  It’s very fun also!  here’s the link to it.

Good luck and have fun!

~Steven

More smileys=More love??

I’m trying to learn Jade whip now going on 3 weeks, and I land it 3 times in a row, and then miss 7. Almost as bad as my Kwijibo.

Haha, like me and cross-arm brent stole! Knot’s 3/4 of the time!

ya jade whip is hard since the yoyo is swinging while u r triing to whip it

Exactly the problem I had when I was learning it. When the yo-yo comes around try to be as smooth as possible. As soon as the yo-yo comes around and is under your hand, try to make the loop follow the motion of the yo-yo. It’s not a forceful whipping like an iron whip, more like a gentle twist of the wrist. Just make sure you pinch the string while doing the whip, but un-pinch it as soon as the loop of string hits the gap of the yo-yo. By un-pinching at the right time, the yo-yo can grab the string.

~yo! shi!

yo-shi
that kind of helped me learn it
a gentle whip of the wrist if what helped
I use to go as hard as possible

i feel your pain…