Introducing the DUNK by Jake Bullock

Jake from G2 posted this in the Manufacturer’s Thread on 14 June.

No need for a special tool my friend.

Check it out.

Enjoy the throw
kgb

2 Likes

D bearing is 5mm, an imperial bolt wont fit correctly. 5mm drill bits are common

If you have a socket wrench set, you can find a socket that fits over the bearing and wigle it free. I did this with A and D bearings.

Slightly smaller is completely fine. A perfect/near death grip fit for bearing removal is irrelevant.

I personally use a 15/64ths drill bit to remove ILYY metric bearings which have a 5mm inner diameter.

5/32’s is less than 4mm though, that wouldnt grip at all. 15/64’s is 5.9xx mm, which is perfect for ILYY’s 6mm metric bearings =]

Do sockets work on C bearings? Never thought about using one. Pliers scare me sometimes and I dont have a bearing tool.

I tried a C bearing, but couldn’t find a socket that fit snug enough to wiggle it free.

1 Like

a c bearing is a 1/4" inner diameter, if you find a 1/4" bit it should work

1 Like

Thanks. Pretty sure I got an english set somewhere.

Idk my point was just slightly smaller than the inner diameter of the bearing works just fine. Like I said, just mess with your tool kit until you find what works lol.

1 Like

thats a solid plan lol

6 Likes

I love this one and the green is beautiful :hugs:

There are some design details I missed until I finally took my Slim Rebound apart.

6 Likes