Introducing the DUNK by Jake Bullock

From Jake’s instagram:
I can’t believe they’re finally here. This has been a long and stressful journey but I’m proud to announce my first yo-yo ever, the DUNK.

I’ve been yoyoing for 16 years without any kind of signature yoyo. It was always a dream but the timing never worked out. I came back to sharing tricks last year after almost a decade hiatus and got such an amazing response from all of you that I decided now is the perfect time. I’m “retired” but still active in the community and I have enough experience under my belt to know what I want from a yoyo. This is without a doubt my dream yoyo.

I reached out to my friend @cj_atkinson who I grew up with in the yoyo world. I told him my ideas and he made it a reality. @tylerseverance helped me every step of the way and my partner @miklapic kept me sane (and took these amazing photos). The first wave of colors, available directly from me on my website (link in bio), are all my favorite yoyo colors. They are mostly muted earth tones. There is lots of potential for fun half swaps. I think my favorite might be the brown.

The yoyo is slightly undersized with big organic rims and a bumped inner profile where all the center weight lives. It’s incredibly stable without feeling like a rock.
The flat outter rims are laser engraved, inspired by whitewall tires and the Superstars with white painted rims that @johnando and @yuuksta threw back in the day.

The price is $45 USD. It’s as cheap as I can possibly make it because I want everyone to be able to try one without stress. There are plenty of DUNKs for everyone.

Specs:
Diameter: 54.30 mm
Width: 45 mm
64.1 grams
19mm pads
Price: 45 USD
Here is Jake shredding 5A on the Dunk:

24 Likes

The lasered rim is such a neat and unique touch

5 Likes

I thought it was a bimetal the whole time

2 Likes

lol

1 Like

Reminiscent of this:

11 Likes

They are live on the site now.

4 Likes

Oooh got a brown oneeee I love brown yoyos (cause they’re all wood lol)

4 Likes

Brown, Green, Purple, and Eetsit swap sold out

3 Likes

silver/clear is usually the last to go, so it usually means i can score one in of my preferred colors…the purple was my fave though… and i wasn’t even paying attention to an actual drop time.

3 Likes

@yoyodoc getting Legend props on the jakebullockyoyo Insta stories :trophy:

12 Likes

I would’ve snagged a purple one too.

4 Likes

Kicking myself for missing the green and/or purple.

3 Likes

The pink and black looks cool. Im thinking about that one but again im up in the air like you.

3 Likes

I really like the look of the solid pink. I picked one of those up yesterday.

2 Likes

Same. I had a purple in my cart, got distracted before I could check out, and then they were gone.

2 Likes

I asked him if he had any b-grade halves. Up front about my willingness to pay full price, but crossing my fingers I can get a purple, green, or both. I’ll grab a black or blackpink if it’s a no go.

3 Likes

I have a brown one that I’m going to sell. I got a black one. I like black more. Anyone interested?

2 Likes

dang. probably too early for anyone to say, but would absolutely love to hear how these guys play!

1 Like

I got mine yesterday, it is unimaginably stable but not at all heavy-feeling, it plays kind of fast but it isn’t powerful, don’t know how to describe it. Definitely worth 45 dollars

8 Likes

That trick you posted with it was epic dude!

3 Likes