This one looks fun! SS goodness.

@jakebullock

From his website

SPECS:
D: 47.64 mm
W: 36.75 mm
59 grams
D size bearing

I am offering this yoyo for presale through November, with an estimated ship date of first quarter 2024. As with the successful Ti Dunk presale I ran, I will keep everyone up to date every step of the way. The presale price is $89, a ~10% discount off the final release price of $99. Presale orders will also receive a special gift with their Dink’s as a thank you for the trust and support :white_heart: My DMs are always open: if anyone has questions or comments please don’t hesitate! Link in bio to purchase your Dink!

13 Likes

Played this at cheasepeake and it was so fun and good! Additionally can add that the preorder experience for the ti dunk was super smooth and got updates for each step, ordered mine as soon as I saw the post this weekend

6 Likes

Played it at pnwr. It’s sick. Very excited!

5 Likes

So tempting …

1 Like

Could ship as early as this Friday!!

3 Likes

Mine came in couldn’t be happier! Anyone else get theirs yet? Also if anyone wanted one and regretted missing the preorder looks like they are live on his site

1 Like

Jakejust let me know that it was delivered today…. Sadly I’m traveling till Friday. Bummer, I cant wait. Good news is that I also will have Copper Slim Rebound waiting!!! WHAT!

3 Likes

I was wondering who the lucky few were who snagged those! I was reffing so unfortunately wasn’t able to be on my phone at the drop! Congrats!! Have a good trip and have fun with them when you get back!

1 Like

I haven’t gotten a message yet, but hopefully I won’t have to wait too long.

1 Like

Got my lil’ Dink!!!

5 Likes

Its such a fun yoyo

5 Likes