Introducing the DUNK by Jake Bullock

Thank you!

2 Likes

Finally gave in, the red with whitewall is just too nice looking. Usually I have an idea how something will play by looking at it and its specs. No clue this time.

5 Likes

It is amazing you will love it, I was blown away with it when I got mine

4 Likes

He keeps temping me with these new colors. I need a write up and comparison for this. Maybe compared to the parlay, sudo, or bape.

2 Likes

Factual information is the very best kind.

Amazingly good yoyo/value.

:+1:

2 Likes

I’m betting the next drop is a color I like more.Oh well. Red is my favorite out of all so far, Brown/silver was close but I generally don’t like half swaps.

2 Likes

Based on looks kinda gives me a 420 vibe but probably not as floaty

Also not nearly as large. Snagged a red one. Can’t wait! Literally only seen high praise. Not so much as a ‘meh’.

1 Like

someone asked me to compare it to a wm2 because of the profile… i’ve kinda been doing that a little bit

Oh wow, looks like there was a sick drop while I was out of the game working for a few months.

Congrat @JWaugh I think I might pick up one of these when a colour that catches my eye drops.

Looks like I missed the purple drop being late to the party, excited to see what colours are in store soon. :slight_smile:

Plays kinda similar to a OD Gauntlet. Super stable and long spinning for an organic. Blast is nice and fingerspins ok. Great value for sure!

4 Likes

This yoyo is fantastic. What drew me towards it initially was not only familiarity with Jake from when I was in my yoyo prime a little less than 10 years ago, but also knowing a 5a player from the peak 5a era designed it with 5a in mind as much as 1A. It’s instantly become my favorite 5a yo-yo but it’s also great for 1A as well. Like @TheThrowingGnome said it’s got great power and stability given the shape, and a special feel on string. Lends itself well to relaxed play but can easily be pushed relatively fast while maintaining impressive stability for the shape.

10 Likes

Is there going to be another drop?

1 Like

There was a drop of raw but he said on his Instagram he isn’t doing anymore after that.

1 Like

Not unless enough people show interest. He said he needs enough incentive as another run would be 300 minimum. He didn’t expect to sell this many even in a year. You gotta understand it’s one dude.

4 Likes

I thought he was joking about that number

2 Likes

He was joking about them being gold plated, but that’s it.

3 Likes

Apparently more dunks are being made. He posted pictures of some gold ones.

5 Likes

Yes he is doing a new run of Dunks with new colors, I am not aware of what other colors he is doing or how large the run is.

3 Likes

Hoping he does a green and blue swapped version

4 Likes