Introducing the DUNK by Jake Bullock

I’m pretty excited too to be honest!

I really enjoy the first Dunk, I use it for 1A but I bet it would be great for 5A. I remember throwing it and thinking I’d like it more if it was slimmer, it could fit in the pocket nicer and it would lean towards my ideal size. Then a couple of weeks later I saw him with the Slim Dunk and I knew that it would be a good design choice.

Managed to get a bape one too, so I’m really happy with that.

What did anyone else get?

3 Likes

Blue/Orange here, can’t wait for it to arrive :grin:

3 Likes

I’m intrigued. Interesting that it’s such fire that no specs are necessary on the site. I know I saw them somewhere, but just strikes me as an odd oversight…

1 Like

D: 54mm
W: 38.3mm
Weight: 63g

2 Likes

Had to snag the Bape one

1 Like

Got me the black and orange one since it makes me think of a basketball. Go the full dunk. Now I just need to get good at chopsticks tricks

3 Likes

Hello everyone! Thanks so much for all the support. Still plenty of solid and half swap Slim Dunks left on my website! Really excited for people to try them!

13 Likes

Really excited to get mine man!

2 Likes

Got my slim dunk today and I’m really enjoying it. It feels really light and floaty. It’s completely different than the normal dunk but a good throw in it’s own.

3 Likes

Got mine, dare I say the profile is almost like a mini-420?

13 Likes

If you don’t follow Jake on Instagram hes working on a titanium dunk.

11 Likes

Need a blasted or anoed one please. D bearing?

C bearing, completely redesigned by Danny You.

7 Likes

C Bearings and all raws so you can DIY.

3 Likes

The cat sold me.

2 Likes

Just showin’ off my rebound

9 Likes

Hello again everyone! Wanted to let everyone know the newest iteration of the Dunk, SLIM REBOUND, is available on my website now!

www.jakebullockart.com

The ultimate summer time fun yoyo is back, and it’s been given the Rebound treatment. 7068 aluminum provides greater durability and a higher quality product all around, while the D size bearing and pads make the yoyo perform how I originally envisioned. The Slim Rebound IS a Slim Dunk, but it could not be any more distinct. Smoother, more powerful, tighter more consistent binds, and a fatter whitewall rim and cleaner finish. When CJ and I took the prototype to Virginia States and PNWR the response was amazing. We’ve received more positive feedback from top competitive players regarding this yoyo than any previous Dunk design. It’s a lot of players “favorite Dunk”, and it might be yours too.

Hope you guys check it out. Drop any questions and I’ll get back to you asap! Have a great weekend!!!

13 Likes

Unfortunately my bearing went bad in my slim rebound after a few days of playing. Mostly responsive, sometimes the ball bearings dont even spin in there.

I dont have a d bearing removal tool so i cant take out bearing to clean yet. I need to look for a d bearing tool probably.

As for the yoyo itself, its first one i havent gotten from the BST in awhile, and i have no regrets because the slim rebound is more powerful than i expected and dead smooth

1 Like

If you don’t want to use pliers, just open up your tool kit and use the back end of an appropriately sized drill bit in the same way you’d use a bearing removal tool.

I think 5/32 is the size you want, but just try them until you find one that fits right.

6 Likes

Thanks! Thats genius