Introduce Yourself!

Sounds like great progress Marksman. Welcome and keep having fun.

Hello everyone I’m Bayley.My older brother got me back into yoyoing this year and now I’m addicted.I still have a lot to learn but I’m enjoying every second of it. :slight_smile:

Hi my name is blacksup90, and I had experience for yo-yoing since 2014 in which I got a Duncan Limelight, A Duncan Flipside, And a YYF Whip for my 11th birthday.

Bayley, Backsup90, Welcome!

Welcome one and all! :smiley:

Hey guys, Im Upmanyu, live in India, started throwing a couple of months back. Hoping for a great time in this community

Hello everyone.

An older player coming back into the scenes after a 10 year hiatus. I’m pretty impressed with all the new yoyo’s (gaps are so wide now!) and amazing string techs. A lover of undersized yoyo’s (Picked up a Turning Point Tarasqus) and looking forward to spending some time on these forums.

welcome good to have an oldie back…

Digitalyosh, welcome back and have fun.

Hi,
My name is Baby Valdes. I am new at yo-yo. Thank you for accepting me.

HI Baby and welcome. Have fun with your new sport.

I’m Rob, I haven’t picked up a yo yo for almost 15 years but I have re-mastered all the beginning tricks. And now that I have more Patience hopefully will climb up to the more advanced tricks.

Rob, welcome back to the sport. Sounds like you are progressing well so have fun.

Hi! My name is Giada and I’m Italian. My favorite yoyo is the shutter, while my favourite trick is skin the gerbil. Looking forward to be a part of this community. Bye :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forums, you have joined a great community. Hope to see you around on the forums.

;D Another Older age user jumping in, I started back when the Yomega Xbrain was first introduced, I was 10 at the time, went from that to a ball bearing yo-yo of similar shape, for the life of me I cannot remember the name of it but it was bright green/yellow and had an insect on it ( similar to Duncan hornet ), In the past year I’ve gone from the yoyojam classic to the ReplayPro. I also just purchased my 5 year old a brain for him to play with.

glad your back into and getting your kids involved also…

1 Like

Hey, LTDad! Happy to see another lapsed thrower return to the fold. It is fun when you can share with the children. Have fun.

1 Like

I was worried to find nothing but 12-18y/o on here as any review i look up on youtube and alot of competitions have way younger kids. I’m only 26 and I feel like an old man with a yoyo :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for the welcome too! its crazy when I got my first ball bearing plastic yoyo I paid $30, and now I got this replay pro and its WAAY better for half the price. Times do change.

Hey guys, 26 years on this earth and just now learning how much yoyo tech has advanced over these years. played with a brain and some other yomega beginner levels back in middle school. I have grown to love mechanics, physics, and science in general and the modern yoyo seems to excite many of those curiosities. I like to spin fire poi and have been to a rave or two and see some similarities with those when incorporating blacklights and led with good ole hand-eye coordination. Aaanyways… I look forward to, and thank you all in advance, for future help, trades, information, and good conversation.