Wassup bro!

Heyo.
Kinda back into it.
Was big on it from 06-08ish.

Stopped by to say hi.

13 Likes

Well hello and welcome! Enjoy!

2 Likes

Hey there! Happy to be back into the game here. Iā€™m an old warrior of the Butterfly and Imperial days, getting up to speed on all the fun Iā€™ve missed in like 25 years, hahaha!

Weirdest transition got me here. I actually had a couple of sugar gliders pass away, and my ADD nature brought me to find something to fill the gap and distract me. I just so happened to end up with a MYY V8 to play with and that got the bug started, then immediately saw something about the OneDrop Sugar Glider yoyo, and that really reeled me back in.

After some unresponsive training and practice, here now I stand in all my glory, with a new obsession, and the regret that we didnā€™t have this design technology back when Splitting the Atom was about as good as you could get. :rofl:

14 Likes

HI Everybody,
reading the forum since a while :wink:
Comming from Germany so please excuse strange english sometimesā€¦
Tying to learn Yuuki slack for a while now after completing kamikazeā€¦

15 Likes

Welcome. And donā€™t worry about your English. If you mess up we will simply harass you with no mercyā€¦:rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

im looking foreward to improve my english. Learning though painā€¦

6 Likes

Learning takes time and making mistake and fixing it is the only way you can excel it.
When I was a kid, Yoyo is the reason that forced me to learn English so I could fully understand tutorial video and also granted me the ability to communicate and buy yoyos in Singapore :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Who says yo-yos are a waste of time??!!

3 Likes

Every single one of my classmates

1 Like

if any of them like video games then they donā€™t really know what a waste of time is.

1 Like

Big brain move right ther

1 Like

Hello stringed physics enthusiasts! Iā€™m Mark and I still have my first throw, a green/black Yomega Saber Raider I bought in 1997 that still works, probably because I only learned 4 tricks in the 26 years of its life.

Looking to add a few more tricks and expand my horizons. I have a MagicYoYo V3, set up unresponsive to learn more about that, and am excited to soak up the collectiveā€™s experience and advice.

11 Likes

Welcome to the Forums to you and the other newcomers!

2 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Introduce Yourself! 2024