Interesting yoyo's/yoyo items rarely seen

Is the seller painting those TKs the same one who “bejewels” TKs?

If you are a Medium, free Duncan underpants with purchase of yoyo, a collector’s wet dream

8 Likes

OMG yo-yo underpants!! Did you know about this @AndreBoulay @YoYoExpertGarrett?

I need these underpants!

5 Likes

You might have to hit up @bjardin, Throw Duncan @codinghorror maybe there is a Brown Mongu Edition.

4 Likes

I have one of the boxer shorts. So yes, it’s real. Lol

5 Likes

Get in to @YOHANS head with this Playmaxx World Team Beret

8 Likes

So I missed out on the yoyo boom in the 90’s when I moved away from civilization. I honestly never saw it happen.
My good friend has been giving me old stuff he finds at home.

He still rocks his Ooch. This copy of The Yo Zone never got opened!

7 Likes

Anyone need this? I was going to throw it out till I saw this thread.

7 Likes

I was rounding up stuff for the recycle bin when I found this gem tucked away in a box…

I wonder whatever happened to that André Boulay guy…

8 Likes

10 Likes

Memories! At one point I owned every model in those pictures. I say, bring back the catalogs!

4 Likes

That’s great stuff @fatguysnacks247. I can’t believe the McBride videos are only $20! I think I paid $40 or $50 each for mine back then!

4 Likes

The Yamaha transforming motorcycle to yo-yo is one of the cooler things I’ve seen.

On the topic of DVDs if anyone has any of the Worlds DVDs that Infinite Illusions used to sell (link) hit me up, I’m be interested in digitizing and uploading them.

13 Likes

The Yomega DVD is great! I love the slo-mo in multiple angles option!

2 Likes

Back in 98 I worked at a yoyo kiosk in the mall. One day while unpacking a box of Duncan I noticed this…Duncan Wheels in Butterfly package. Had to grab it…

10 Likes

This is a weird one, probably why on 20 were made;

5 Likes

^^^ it weighs 26 grams! Not sure if that’ll play at a “competition” level…

5 Likes

This is cool. I’ll take some images of my rarities to throw up here later. Someone just heart this once so I remember LOL I got too many side projects going on but this is a fun series.

6 Likes

These are getting rare. They have been at the store we have our meets at for like 20 years…
I’m waiting for them to go on sale.

7 Likes

Hold off for that sale! Seriously, what is that pack? $4? $5?

2 Likes