Initial TiVayder Thoughts

My thoughts after 1/2 hour of play:

• My god is titanium nice, not sure I want to buy a throw made of anything else
  • I love the diameter. One of my favorite features of the Mayhem was that it was just that right size, and the Vayder is basically the same.
  • Feels and performs great, seems to catch me right in the middle as far as performance vs feels go. Modern designs are bigger and wider and the competitive ones spin longer, but this is more my jam

Personally, love it. Is it the greatest yoyo of all time? Imo that is just hype, so no. Without a doubt one of the best yoyos ive ever thrown though. The size, shape, and feel really resonate with me. This is kind of the yoyo ive always wanted. Small compared to today’s standard, but I like this size best personally.

14 Likes

Agree 100%

5 Likes

I really loved my drunner at first, especially since it regens so well, but after that money-honey-moon it didn’t resonate with me as much as those first 20 or so hours with it

I don’t think looking for a yoyo that’s “the greatest of all time” is a really promising way to evaluate yo-yos lol.

I personally like the Ti Walker/Vayder because it checks off a LOT of “I want a yoyo that does X” boxes and doesn’t ever become stale. I totally acknowledge that everyone’s opinions vary though. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

It hasn’t changed my life as drastically as I’d hoped, but it has changed it a little.

4 Likes

Finally got enough of a breather at work to tie a knot and throw it around a little.

Good throw. Spins gud. Definitely agree with the Dang 2 and MayheM comparisons. Thought it would be too light for me at 63 or so grams but it feels great. Pretty much hitting my tricks just like I was using any other throw so the older design definitely isn’t holding me back.

I’m happy. $140 well spent.

5 Likes

Another thought I’m having is that my heart to do a day 1 spark is weak. Going to spark it tonight, just dont have it in me yet.

4 Likes

Especially when the greatest yo-yo of all time, as we all know, is the Anglam CC

Black. With silver rims.

Nevermind, just got the spark urge. Pics or it didn’t happen apparently.

13 Likes

I like mine a lot. It’s very nice, the color is perfect (grey) and has that old school feel to it. Very fun. Has a different feel to it than your average yo

3 Likes

THATS HOW YOU DO IT. LEARN FROM THIS MAN @smileypants707

5 Likes

Yeah, no thanks.

3 Likes

Reconsidering my future yo-yo purchases in favor of a second Vayder. The more I use it the more hyped I get.

1 Like

I have to say, the pre-release photos did a pretty crap job showing how beautiful the grey looks

10 Likes

light, maneuverable, and undersized. It’s rimweighted, but not the longest spinning thing in the world, unless you throw really hard. It’s not that good for grinds, but grinds were so 5 seconds ago lol.

also
it’s shiny
it rings
it has a really nice box

2 Likes

OK mister FANCY PHOTOS MAN. The grey is really nice though

I don’t think “undersized” is totally correct though? 53.3m is “undersized”? :thinking: A shutter is 56mm… terrarian is 55mm…

1 Like

I’d classify it as midsized. Undersized to me is like 51mm<

2 Likes

When you said the grey looked awesome, I guess lucky for me I had more faith in your opinion than your photography abilities lol

1 Like

OK now you’re just hurting my photography feelings man :sob:

Though technically @HVizier took most of the pics, @smileypants707 took the pic of the black one , the only pic I took was the one with the X-Wing and the raw…

2 Likes

oof midsized is a thing lol

I thought it was undersized > fullsized > oversized
I’d never heard the term midsized before :thinking:

1 Like