Indiana State Contest

ISYYC will be on Saturday May 1st, 2010 Contest page is up. http://indianastates.newschool101.com/ Judges are Hank Freeman, Seth Peterson, and Jack Ringca. I’m probably going to go early to help set up. Any one else going. Discuss.

are you the contest organizer?

I believe Takeshi is the event organizer. I havent seen him much on here, but he’s on the yoyoing dot com forum. You can email him from there if you have any questions.

Yes, Takeshi Kamisato is the organizer, you can email him here takeshi@themodsquad.org, Dan are you going, and are you going to compete? I don’t think there are sponsors yet, or if they are they aren’t on the Contest site yet.

BUMP

BUMP About a month to go.

You do realize that there is a sub forum dedicated to contests and meets right? I wish I could move it for you but alas I can’t.

My friend, and I are probably going.

Yes, I’m going, no, I’m not going to compete.

lol, Name’s Dan as well, but I’m taking my little brother to the contest, see if he wants to get into the hobby. I’m probably not going to get there early, because I live down in Bloomington (About 45 minutes/Hour south, for those of you not familiar with the area.)

Can’t wait to see you all there!

Hope to see you guys there. Oh, and I go to Bloomington alot, Maybe we should met up sometime.

Ok, sounds good. Send me a PM and we might be able to talk about it more.

A Week to go YES!!! I am going at 8:30am to set up and work.