I'm stumped.

I was looking at yoyos in the 65 dollar range and I’m stuck on either yoyofactory NOVA or blood brother 1st brother. Which one is the all around better throw? :-\ I’m doing the more advanced string tricks and I need a good yoyo. Thanks!

What are your preferences?

I like a wider yoyo with a very long sleep time. Btw, are the blood brothers more of a collectible? If thats the case, I’d rather get a yoyo that I won’t worry about banging up.

You shouldn’t get a yoyo because you’re worried about getting it dinged up. Seriously, yoyos are meant to be played in my opinion, not to be collecting dust.
Also, i have tried both the Blood Brother and the Nova, and I would say that I liked the Blood Brother way more.

I’m gonna go ahead and suggest a Di Base. They are amazing.

I just thought it was meant to be a collectible yoyo because of the limited amount that were made. I’m not worried about dinging up a yoyo that can be replaced. Didn’t mean to offend anyone.

Is the Di Base just an all around better yoyo or just better for the price? Thanks. I’m intrigued.

Both actually!

It plays like 100+

Like amazing :smiley:

Or try the YYJ inspire which blows away the berserker!

So what’s wrong with the NOVA? stability,speed etc.?

Ok, so I’ve whittled it down to either the blood brother or di base. Input? I’ve read good stuff about both of these yoyos and now I’m stuck on one or the other and can’t make up my mind. :-\

I say the Di Base, but that’s just me. :slight_smile:

I have the nova, Di Base and 1st brother, and you really cant go wrong with any of those options. I myself find the brother to be just a really fun throw to carry around with me, but it feels like it has the smallest catch zone of the three. looking at your wider preferences, I would say go with the Di Base. Nice yoyo and I really like what C3 has out. You also get a little bit of customization with the removable weight rings of the Di Base.

Di Base it is!I like the shape and price of it better than the brother anyway.Thanks!

For $65, go with a One Drop Cafe Racer. If it’s OD, it’s gotta be good :wink:

I beg to differ. I personally think the Dingo is a very bad yoyo. And if I had to compare I think the Di Base would score higher. The CafeRacer is an amazing yoyo no doubt but I felt like the Di Base was a little more performance driven. A little heavy for my taste though, I’m a 63-66g kind of guy.

I wouldn’t know, I’ve never thrown a Di Base :stuck_out_tongue:

Lol…I beg to differ, I love the dingo, nice and thin and still a great performer.