I'm Samad The Ninja

I can’t Ninja Vanish

yes u can samad ::slight_smile:

Hmm… I think you just want to have more posts.

But seriously? You can’t do Ninja Vanish?

Yeah right!

I’ve never seen a ninja vanish at all…

try as i might …

..... i cant get it either

Are you asking for help? I think you are.

Regardless, here’s the fool-proof Ninja Vanish method.

-Grip with all the fingers on your non-throwhand, with your palm facing the sky.

• Flick your wrist in towards yourself, so the yoyo hops up, and your hand turns palm-down.
  • The flick should create slack. Since you hopped the yoyo up, it should travel in the direction of your hand, thus towards the slack. Its all about getting the yoyo in the air.

You’re not a ninja. Ninjas don’t reveal themselves.

good point ohh and ninja can ninja vanish
here is a tut for it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPK945_NEDQ

1 Like

^^ i learned from that vid. but you can ninja vanish. you just have never done it yet. here is a major tip. take a t-shirt. black preferably. put you head through the bottom but not through the neck hole. let the neck hole go over your eyes. tie the sleeves. you should now have the first half of ninja vanish completed.

LOL, thanks guys, I don’t need help though. My friend Cameron made this post XD.
I got it down now though.

Well, here are the only facts i could dig up about ninjas. Hope this helps.

1. Ninjas are mammals.
  2. Ninjas fight ALL the time.
  3. The purpose of the ninja is to flip out and kill people.
1 Like

What’s the purpose of this post? ??? ??? ???

Inside jokes are only funny if you are in the group of people that understands them.

My friend Mark said that he saw a ninja totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.

This one time, a guy dropped a fork in the same restaurant as a ninja and the ninja totally killed the whole town.

You should learn from them.