im quitting

well I don’t think quitting would be a good idea. If you are still on the forums and have time to look at this, think about the last time you’ve played with your yoyo, then think about how much fun you had on your yoyo, wouldn’t it be sad to miss out on that fun? If it really stresses you out then take a break from it but don’t quit. This might be a great opportunity for you to just have fun or else what are u going to do when you get bored? and who said that we don’t care, we do care because we do know how it feels to quit something that has already started. But you get my point right? just have fun, that’s the main thing! hope i helped. :slight_smile:

buffallo.

u guys do realize that the reason he probably never has replied yet is because he hasn’t been on the forum since. he isn’t hearing this.

LOL, this thread is pretty stupid! :smiley: So what if someone “quit” yoyoing? He may come back, he may not, but who cares?

He may come back and become the greatest yoyoer ever! Tyler Severance and Jensen Kimmit both quit yoyoing for a long time before they became great yoyoers. Let him do what he wants. BTW, there’s no reason for this thread to continue. Please just lock it or remove it. Thank you. ;D

~Jump

Doesn’t matter if you Quit or not, but I’d say(IMO) keep one yoyo incase you want to start up again someday.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( 

why would any one want to quit yoyoing???

i wonder if he has any yoyo worth buying ;D

i was about to go do something else and clicked another link when i saw a glimpse of this thread’s title and i was like “WHOAAA BACKUP! Quitting?? What? Why? Who?”

If this is about being discouraged about a trick or something, dont be! I couldn’t get something for the longest time, took a break for a few months and when i picked it up again, one throw and i landed the new trick.

Don’t quit. take a break. i guarantee you’ll be back in a year or so, so keep a yoyo for then.

He’ll come back, they always come back…

Creepy Laugh

Gaglibly-g-gar-g-gleb-g-m-m-m-m-eeeeeheeee…
(Creepy enough for you?)
:slight_smile:

[/quote]
Gaglibly-g-gar-g-gleb-g-m-m-m-m-eeeeeheeee…
(Creepy enough for you?)
:slight_smile:
[/quote]
Yes :-[ :wink:

i dont know what id do if i quit yoyoing ???

an older kid in my school quit yoyoing for skate bording now
im better than him :smiley:

Maybe he wasn’t a chosen won, Maybe he is Just did it because every one at school had one. Maybe he doing it for sympathy. the World may never know.

it’s all right. I quit a little while ago, but i’m back ;D . i don’t think it’s really possible to quit yoyoing once you’re really into it, everyone usually comes back into it. I hope you do to.

ehiehiehehiehiehiehiehiehiehiehiehiehiehieheieheieheieheieheieheieiheiemehemehemeheieheiemheiehem

poot
dont quit DONT EVER QUIT BECAUSE IF YOU DO I WILL TRACK YOU DOWN AND EAT YOU ALIVE!
of course with the help of some friends.

Well I’m just going to put this out there…

It’s your loss.

We do lose a forum member though.

You won’t stop throwing, you might stop posting about it, but if the oppotunity is there, you’ll pick up a yoyo and throw it.

You won’t last a week dude.

It’s been over a week… 8)

Catastrophic Fatality ._.