I'm finally leaving for a bit...

Give the kid a break. If you don’t like him ignore him. I’m sure not everyone likes you but that doesn’t mean they go around looking to talk crap, if you don’t like him then get out of his thread

2 Likes

Haha nah man I was kidding, 5 pgs.+ for a guy your age is really good

And its not even for school… (Well sort of, it’s a class but its not in “school” it’s a separate Writing Class"

I’m still not posting (everyone) but I am posting I this thread.

What was your paper on??

That said, if anyone doesnt like me, then say it, i wont mind. Since everyone has permission, I will say that this is getting annoying. 2 threads about you leaving this time you say you are for sure. You have been posting, which I dont really care about, but I do care that you are being an attention hog by posting all these. Leave, or stay.

1 Like

i dont like you. I wub yew

Lobster…

Dingo, I’m only posting here to say what’s going on.

Yeah, but you posted other places too.

Well, lets put it this way, I’m not going crazy to post everywhere (like I have been) I’m just casually posting. I’ve only posted (other than here) maybe 2-3 times…

I dont necessarily want you to leave, or care that you are still posting. It is just annoying to say “I am leaving” then keep posting, definitely makes it look like all you want is attention. Not saying that’s true, but it sure makes it look that way

More like 11 times… But whatever, I really couldn’t care less, if others dont like you or are annoyed by you, that’s their problem. Good luck on getting your assignment finished :slight_smile:

I said other than post in this thread…

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out :wink: But research papers are a huge pain in the arsenal.

Well, it’s about 76% done. My teacher said if we did most of it in two days we could send it to her Yesterday for a Optional teacher look over check whatever.

If you were me you would type and write it all the night before, email it to yourself because you don’t have word, go to the “library” during study hall but really to the computer lab, copy and paste email to word, print, go to library, grab some random book, return to class. Now you know how my day is when we have essays due.

Ah…