I'm Driving!!!!!!!!

(Erik Kerber ) #1

I just got my Driver instruction permit. I only got 3 wrong on the test and I got to drive part of the way home and I didn’t run anoyone over or anything. So I’m really excited about that. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I can Driving as long as I have a licensed driver thats 21 or older with me YAY!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

How old are you? Do you have to be 15 when you start drivers ed or when you end drivers ed?

I thought you were 12

you have to be 15 when you get your learners. At least in Ga. It may be different in Minnesota. Those crazy almost Canadians.

So as long as you’re 15 by the end of the semester, you can take the course when you’re 14?

(Erik Kerber ) #6

Yea I’m 15 its the same in MN

(Erik Kerber ) #7

You can take the 30 hours of classroom whenever you want you just have to be 15 to take the actual Permit test.

Everyone in MN run for cover, quickly.

(velez_adrian) #9

good Idea. I’ll tell my friends to stay inside.

(Erik Kerber ) #10

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I havn’t run anyone over yet. Yet being the key word :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wow! In NJ you have to be 16 to get a permit, 17 to get a license.

(Erik Kerber ) #12

Hmmm well I guess thats just the way it is.

In California, you must be 15 and 1/2 to get a permit. I’m going through drivers Ed. Right now.

(Erik Kerber ) #14

Nice.

You can drive to nationals now :wink:

With my Dad lol.

My brother will probs drive me, Jordan, and jacob to nats.

(WildCat23) #17

Learn to drive a stick and then come back. :stuck_out_tongue:

What kinda car you driving/getting? :slight_smile:

(Erik Kerber ) #19

I’m driving my parents 2001 Subaru outback.

Yeah im sp lucky I live in Chico, or I couldn’t go… So Jordan’s not driving himself? Cuz he can drive now right.