ILYY | Numen released!

The Golden Abyss are live now.

11 Likes

Let’s end 2023 with a bang: A new Krapfen batch!

Drop next week(end). :heart:

34 Likes

Really lovely color! Love the Krapfen!

1 Like

And we‘re live!

https://ilyy.de/2023/winter-krapfen

6 Likes

@crackout any updates on the new throw?

1 Like

There is a new throw!?

1 Like

Numen

56 mm
47 mm
4.5 mm gap
65.5 g
Outer rim bi-metal.

Will drop this month.

10 Likes

Here‘s a sneak peek. :eyes:

17 Likes

Nice curves.

1 Like

Another impression. :sunny:

10 Likes

Wow looks great!

1 Like

Another day, another glamour shot.

I’ll post a write-up on the Numen soon detailing the design choices we made.
This is the best yoyo we ever made in every aspect, it deserves some more words. :wink:

23 Likes

So Beautiful!

1 Like

Yeah good specs and spike is nice ,would like some other color choices to, maybe like black and gold like was on the abyss…but looks fun good job

Profile shot:

20 Likes

I don’t know why exactly…but that looks FAST.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s a beauty my type.gonna have to get one I think and yeah looks like might be speedy

1 Like

It is quite capable of speedy play, yes. It excels at fingergrinds and especially dominates at fingerspins thanks to the convex inner cup. If you hit anywhere within the cup, you will achieve a stable fingerspin. It is very resistant to disturbances while fingerspinning thanks to the steep cup all around, meaning you can do transfers with ease.
We designed it of course with fingerspin capability in mind, but more in the means of compatibility with this playstyle. But it completely blew our expectations out of the water. It is a fingerspin monster, it doesn’t need a self centering hub, it just rules this realm like an absolute king.

7 Likes

Is there a drop date yet? And what will they go for?

Frank needs some work free time to work on the orders, which will be the case end of February. So the drop will happen then.

These will go for 120€.

3 Likes