New Release from ILYY - The ABYSS!

ILOVEYOYO is kicking off 2020 with some brand new designs! This is the new and improved Abyss!

The Abyss is a bi-metal design that features a superior 7068 aluminum body with stainless steel rings fit oh-so-seemlessly into the inner rim. It’s an oversized powerhouse of a design with impressive speed and maneuverability. The curved profile is comfortable yet high performance and the hub-less cup is perfect for you fingerspin fans.

Everything about the Abyss has a really finished feel. From the impressive performance, to the feel of the soft soda blast finish, to the little details like the engraving under the response pads - This is going to be the one yo-yo in your collection you want to keep picking up!

Releasing Thursday 3/5 @ 8PM EST.

12 Likes

I got one when ilyy first dropped these. It’s really really good. Don’t miss this one.

5 Likes

It does look pretty sick. :astonished:

3 Likes

Seconding this - got mine direct from ILYY and it is a fantastic player. Finish feels like ceramic it is so smooth. Top quality player as you would expect from ILYY. They are killing it with their updated releases.

4 Likes

Yeah the finish on these has a reallllly nice feel. And the ring is fit so perfectly it’s almost hard to see in normal light. Really nice yo-yo!

5 Likes

Yeah guys at my club thought it was a mono metal at first because the ring is so hard to distinguish. A sharp looker for sure!

2 Likes

How good is it with fingerspins?

1 Like

You’ll be hard-pressed to find a throw that can compete with it.

2 Likes

You be the judge.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9V2vq_K945/?igshid=1pewabzoribou

I’d say it’s better at fingerspins than I am. :weary:

7 Likes

i got one of these directly from them and it is an absolute beast. as mentioned previously, the finish on this bad boi is like ceramic

3 Likes

Incredible at fingerspins. I expected it to be automatic because of the design - it’s not quite - you still need some technique but it is VERY forgiving and once locked into the center it spins there FOREVER due to the super-slick finish.

4 Likes

Wow wasn’t expecting a video response. That looks dope!

3 Likes

crackout’s been killing it on instagram recently.

2 Likes

The countdown timer on the ABYSS order page appears to be off by an hour. :astonished:

1 Like

Looks like I missed out on this one. Sold out quickly!

4 Likes