ILYY – Falcon - YoYoSkills Review

I don’t think I can quantify how impressive ILYY has been this year. Nearly every yo-yo they have released this year has received critical acclaim. ILYY has honored me with the chance to review few ILYY products this year, and I have enjoyed every single yo-yo they have loaned me. When Frank asked if I wanted to borrow the Falcon for a review segment, naturally I said yes. Everything by ILYY this year that I have had a chance to try I have loved, and I was real anxious to see if they could wow me again. This time there would be a major change in the yo-yo. This time there would be a big change in the design. This time, the Candyblast finish is replaced with a new annodization called Candodize. The Candyblast finish is widely considered one of the best grinding surfaces available, and their minimalist designs each speak as a work of art. When the Falcon was announced with a different finish, I was a little sad. What would become of my beloved Candy Blast finish? What should I expect from the new Candodize finish?
Head over to YoYoSkills.com to read the ILYY Falcon Review

Awesome review!

Your reviews are always the best! :smiley:
Awesome.

Forgot to put this in the review. I talked about the Bag, but I never uploaded the picture of it.