Ilyy e1ns 2021

The new ILOVEYOYO arrived!
You rarely get such a beautiful smooth candodized undersized throw.
Anyone else got one? Share your thoughts

11 Likes

Aye, I paid…but haven’t received shipping notification yet :sob:

2 Likes

Just ask frank, the track and trace is only on demand. He ships them out manually so there is no automation

2 Likes

Ah for sure, this is good to know…this is my first direct ILYY purchase, I’ll just be patient and wait for now :grin:

Thanks!

Yeh, it’s quiet exclusive if you order directly from frank but he always delivers

2 Likes

That looks incredible. I cant wait for mine.
Also pretty sure thats not candyblast. It feels like sand. This looks more like what was on the 2wei which was nice and smooth.

1 Like

you are completly right, they call it Candodized, my bad!

Hate to do this but candodized is shiny. This is not one of the old finishes from the looks of it. Its probably soda blast which was on their newer 2weis👍🏼. I havent touched one yet though you could be right😬

Well, you learn something everyday

1 Like

Wow it looks awesome! How did you get one (like how to contact frank)? I love undersized yoyos.

2 Likes

If you sign up for the ILYY mailing list on their website (https://ILYY.de) you’ll get emailed when they do these direct releases. Not sure if there will be more, but there’s lots of hype around them so I’d be surprised if there wasn’t. The Blackbelt and Noctu released that way and eventually made their way to YYE.

3 Likes

Ah I see, thank you so much. I have been wondering how to get some ilyy for years now.

3 Likes

The hagebutte fits right in and sure is purty!

9 Likes

Sweet canflons!!!

2 Likes

Howly crap thats alot of ILYY, you willing to sell some? haha

1 Like