If yoyos were smartphones

LG, which os what I am using as I post this, would probably be the MYY N12. It works, it’s cheap, and it’s from China.

2 Likes

Could Android be the equivalent of nylon string and Apple the much loved polyester?

4 Likes

All of the phones besides apple is an Android phone. Android is the operating system, several companies just design a phone and slap a version of Android on it. Like lg, Samsung, Moto etc…

3 Likes

Yoyos cannot be smart phones.

6 Likes

If apple were string it’d cut itself so youd buy a new one.

5 Likes

Not sure about that?

Sometimes when my cell phone has horrible reception; I really feel like using it for a ‘little offstring’ over concrete.

7 Likes

Hahah

1 Like

While a majority of smart phones do run some iteration of the Android OS, there are also Microsoft phones which run a mobile version of Windows, and RIM also has their own OS for Blackberry, though I’m not sure anyone uses a BB anymore lol.

2 Likes

No there aren’t…

4 Likes

Oh dang, I stand corrected! I haven’t worked in IT since 2014, so I’m a little behind on things lol.

3 Likes

Can’t someone make a yoyo with a bluetooth speaker so we could play music through it or listen to tutorials through it? Like what if we could listen to Andre’s soothing voice coming through a yoyo as he walks us through a trick? Or how about a Smart Yoyo that just does pre-programmed tricks for us? Just ideas…

7 Likes

Hmm I feel like this comparison would be easier if it were yo-yos and cars. Like you could describe a car as fast and smooth or a good all around performer or even floaty if it’s a super smooth ride but a clunky drive like say some suvs.

3 Likes

Yeah I forgot about that lol. Black berry and windows phones are pretty much outdated.

3 Likes

BILLION DOLLAR IDEAS my friend :money_mouth_face:

6 Likes

I mean, if they can put lights on yoyos, why not a speaker? Most of us probably yoyo to music for the most part, would be cool to just have music coming right out of the yoyo.

5 Likes

@MrBist? Are you listening

3 Likes

U mean like Amazon Alexa?

3 Likes

No i think he means standard bt spker

3 Likes

I never yoyoed to music. I may start today and play this…

Edit: Not fast enough for my frontstyle. This might be better for those long, slow, super-advanced sidestyle combos…

3 Likes

yeeeeeeeessssss

3 Likes