If your house were broken into...

If the thief came into a military base, bypass everything I own that is way more expensive than these silly toys, and take them, I would be happy.

Insurance would cover them, so I could go by a motorcycle.:wink:

^^fresh rhymes ta

well, hypothectially the money would first be put towards better locks and a beefed up security system…

but after that id get a bonfire, chief, new ava, in that order (have not played ac2 or yeti ;_;).
and then maybe try to bribe someone for a ti walker just to have one again…

but srsly the other 40+ throws i have now dont even get play because of those first three.

I would rob Jason Wong

or Yoyobrothers

or TotalArtist

Exactly, they probably wouldn’t know that they are $100+. Criminals are stupid. :wink:

No you can’t go rob TA. She’s super nice and you don’t go rob nice people. Because it’s just not nice. :smiley:

A. Who said it was going to happen?
B. Thieves aren’t nice people. The majority of them really don’t care about how nice someone is.

It was a joke thats why I had the smily face on the end.

but if you read the bottom half of page 3 you’ll get it.

^Haha. Thanks Erik. I have an alarm system, and I’m packing heat in the crib too, so the goons don’t want it with T.A. 8) I leave money in a few obvious places. My hope would be that they would take the easy money, get in, and get out, before there is a response to that alarm. The alarm is deafening too. I forgot to put my code in a few times and no one would want to look any further once they hear that alarm blaring.

I have some nosy neighbors too, a lot of them elderly and retired so they are home all day too haha. Besides my mains, my throws are way back in the closet, so they might as well take video games or the T.V. instead haha.

I hope they don’t like guitars or yo-yos. :wink: They’d rather have Stickman’s address haha.

i was just messing with everyone. TotalArtist has an amazing yoyo collection and we want some updated pictures!

exactly we were just messing around every body chill out

I would buy a onedrop chik. I would then go find Liam neeson to go hunt down those robbers and get the rest of my yoyos back.

Mental note, Never mess with T.A.

1 Like

I would buy a ac2

-Dylan

TA you never cease to amaze! :o

As Erick said who would ever want to? :wink:

1 Like

Poor robbers, jokes on them! They don’t get all the fun we do XD