If your from NC and want to hang check the NC yoyo chuckers group!

Me too! Next time I buy something from you we can save on shipping and wait for the next meetup :):laughing:

4 Likes

I just got back from the yoyo club and I already want to go back it was so much fun I lot more people then I thought there would be (and you know what they say the more the merrier ) it was so fun and there’s a lot of good players there and everyone was really friendly can’t wait for the next meet up

6 Likes

Hey man glad you got to come looking forward to doing it again soon I’ll post updates here too!

3 Likes

ok cool my mom said she joined the face book group just saying

2 Likes

Awesome

2 Likes

Glad you guys had an awesome first sesh!

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Next monthly meet up is at RIDGEVIEW library in hickory ,NC from 12-4 December 7 this is the monthly meet and there is also going to be a smaller Bi weekly meet on November 23 and December 21 also 12-4

1 Like

sweet ill try to make just got to make sure its good with my mom first

2 Likes

Yea she joined our FB group!!

2 Likes

Yo-yo scene is strong in the piedmont. NC is a yo friendly state. If you folks are ever around Raleigh, we meet every month.

3 Likes

New thrower in Asheville :wave:

2 Likes

Welcome we have a bi weekly meet up tomorrow at ridgeview library in hickory ,NC from 12-4 I’ll be there about an hour and a half or so and we have a bigger monthly meet up coming on December 7th same place same time

1 Like

sadly I can’t go my mom gets back a try today and tomorrow she wants stay home and rest but ill be coming to the one on the 7th not so sure about the 21 thought

1 Like

heck yeah dude, the more the merrier

Next monthly meet is this Saturday the 7th from 12-4 at ridgeview library in hickory,NC from 12-4

1 Like

sweet can’t wait

1 Like

Next monthly is this sat the 11th at the ridgeview library from 12-4!!

1 Like

Jan 25 biweekly

Feb 8 monthly

Feb 22 biweekly

March 7 monthly

Match 21 biweekly

Meets coming up!!

1 Like

stop by the ridge view library in hickory if you want to be the first to try out my first nylon/poly blend
MT= Empty/my signature string

the nylon in this string is not the right color I will be using a blue or a dark color to make the neon yellow pop!

2 Likes