If your from NC and want to hang check the NC yoyo chuckers group!

very, I had a very limited supple of videos but its better then nothing!

3 Likes

I can vouch that this string is rad. Whips are just the right speed, loops stay open for suicides, great feel on the finger. You really nailed it with these

1 Like

thanks so much😁

@MR_Magician412

Cries in living in Raleigh

2 Likes

Cries in corona

2 Likes

I just moved here but I’m in Hubert, so I know it’s about 4 hours away for me.

1 Like

i am in the capitol-area

1 Like

so when do yall think we could get back to meeting up, I know that we have to wear mask now (again) but I still would love to meet even if we cant at the library

Hey sorry man been off for a bit crazy life we were just talking about this a few days ago and have thought about finding somewhere outdoors to do a meet I will keep you posted!

1 Like

Hey guys I’m new to the chickens page. My name is Lee. Is there anyone from the Winston area in the group?

1 Like

Not that I know of but we usually meet up in hickory nc I think we are gonna try and do an outdoor meet on oct 10 and follow social distance protocols! I will keep you informed

3 Likes

im back

Hey bro what’s up?

1 Like

what’s going on, are yall planing another meet up any time soon

can we figure out a way to set up a meet up, we would of course need to use social distancing because of the now stricter rules, you wearing mask, 6 ft apart, etc… Also I got an phone finally ( I still cant have face book sadly) but I can text @bigstick13 and other members of the club so I can help set up meet ups and participate in the accutaly clubs then selves