If you could only keep one yoyo from your collection

I have been wanting to try the mowl m+. Mowl makes great yoyos

Have you tried the Oracle? It doesn’t look or feel as nice as the Loop 720, but the response is pretty nice.

1 Like

This one for a lot of reasons.

16 Likes

The almighty Sudo!

16 Likes

Banshee SS

3 Likes

Yes I tried them. I got a pair when I started with this hobby and I learned how to throw one handed loops with them.

2 Likes

Like many, this is a hard question to answer. I boiled my collection down to the preferred weight and shape (play enjoyment was also a big factor). The rest are slowly being sold off or given away. The winners are Iceberg classic, Y03 Hertz and Frosted Euclase. In three separate parallel dimensions, I would choose one for each. In this reality, I choose all three. :grin:

3 Likes

My first yoyo that I designed myself. Mk1 Diffraction, one of eleven. Not the yoyo I play with the most but it’s the only one I can’t get rid of.

20 Likes

I wonder how many of these I will see in the bst 2022. :grin:

4 Likes

I’ve been looking for one of these

As of right this instant it would be my Freehand 1 AL. I don’t know exactly why (I couldn’t tell you, I’m only a little more than a year into the hobby), but I just love it so much!

3 Likes

I’d be torn between my Speedaholic XX and my Shutter Wide Angle. Maybe I’d just half-swap em and have the best of both worlds. That’s how it works, right?

Right?

3 Likes

Ivan

3 Likes

You could definitely do that hahaha

1 Like

A regular old anodized parlay.
I’ve owned every different finish of the parlay, sudo, nitro, intro, and still feel the regular parlay is the best for me.

15 Likes

Prolly my DerTi.

Its just “the one” for me. Not too stable, not too powerful, plays like a boss, best feels in the hand, sings wonderfully, and just speaks to me like others cannot. Just something about its simple, refined nature. It’s practically perfect.

7 Likes

If I really had to go down to just one, it’d be my AntiYo 4mm YWET. There are only 8 of them in existence, well 10 but 2 were lost. So it’d be virtually impossible to replace. Everything else I own I could track down again.

Runners up would be my Blue Walter and my TK Clean Machine.

5 Likes

The green one. Because reasons.

3 Likes

Wow… that seems kinda mean. Maybe you’re not a keeper :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Nothing fancy. My Betty Edge. My daughter picked it out. It’s the only yo-yo from a few years ago that I still play. I’m usually onto the next thing, but the Edge is still great, IMO.

3 Likes