If you could obtain the skills of any 1 player...

I don’t test yo-yos all day! There are other things on my job description!

If there was one other person out there I could obtain the skills from, it would be Charles. Watching him makes my jimmies rumble.

2 Likes

Petr Kavka, he does 1A, 3A, 4A, and 5A. add that to my 1A, very basic 2A, and 3A and I’d be epic JK

What’s so funny?

I would have to take two peoples. Anthony Rojas and Samm Scott.

Drew Tetz … mostly for those fixed axle skillz!

and the dude is hella intelligent in general.

I agree. He has the skills to do the tricks better than the people who invented them in the first place. He further possesses not only the power of playing, but the power of judging, the power of demonstrating, the power of competing, the power of organizing contests, the power of yo-yo sales, the power of marketing, the power of spin top, the power of kendama…and the ultimate power of people skills too. We’re talking overall “skills,” I presume.

I think I left out a few of his superpowers. :smiley:

I wouldn’t, I would much rather just keep my skill and progress.

Lazar Medvedev. In my opinion, he uses just enough flashy stuff to interest everyone who does not like tech.

Shinji

Sid Seed, Takeshi M., or Shane L.

Any 1 player, huh?
I wouldn’t want it.
If I did that, I would feel like a cheap spin-off of the original.

Zach Gormley enough said

This, and this

Aaron Davis

You’d be better then the original because it’s their skills added on to yours :wink: haha

Hmm I would want to be reincarnated into Shinji Saito…amazing at 1a and while I don’t know 2A it would be amazing to be that good.

Probably either Janos or EH. Ed releases something new and innovative, it seems like, every day. Janos’s last few videos have been mind blowing. Either would be great. Ed does seem to have WAY more fun while throwing though.

John Chow

Though… This idea itself is very creepy…

Slack and Rejection is just impressing!

Actually I would want a combination of Vilmos Kiss and Guy Wright.

1a- Jensen kimmit
2a- shu takada
3a- hank freeman
4a- Ben Conde
5a- takeshi matsura

LAZAR