If you could get one yo from one bud

I was just thinkin… all of us have a lot of cool and unique throws, are there throws that somebody holds that you knows… and oh, it gets you so!!!

i think ‘coveting, being envious, or outright jealous’, the feelings themselves are not healthy. but, is there a buddy (or someone similar of that nature) that has a piece - that is maybe to your chagrin? or, that you’d move the world (half your case) to nab? i dunno, just a thought…

parties can remain anonymous to protect the innocent… and can be from anywhere, so :wink:

before i start, could this be too sensitive of a subject? it is in fun…

9 Likes

i don’t know about one yoyo, but i’d take your collection. :joy::wink:

5 Likes

Yes. One Drop 2016 Benchmark W in nickel finish. :confounded:

4 Likes

You specifically have one of my grails haha. We know this

5 Likes

Diffraction v2.

4 Likes

Well, there once was this Grail…

4 Likes

the ash can is gone though my bro :wink:

3 Likes

mine rhymes with deluxe

3 Likes

Purple teeth and that one chief my guy

3 Likes

Wow, what a question. I guess I’m lucky because in a word, no.

5 Likes

the Dv2 and the SStatement

2 Likes

An OG torrent :joy: idk anybody that has one tho probably besides ernie. Also a magnum.

5 Likes

I already got it! I can’t tell you all what it is though or you would try to get it from me.

4 Likes

Make sure you get the proto version if you get one. The proto version plays considerably better.

4 Likes

my man… i can’t even close to a version at all, lol! i’m about to start to,shoot money and yoyos out a t-shirt cannon

4 Likes

invite me when it happens, i don’t have the yoyo you want but still! :joy:

2 Likes

Friends that own both would disagree with this statement. However they do say that they love the proto too. Which is why I can’t get any of them to let go of one :joy:

4 Likes

Bi metal DV888 protype. It had a good review. Only 12 made.

2 Likes

I’d love to get my hands on one of the Draupnirs with a cool engraving. It’s definitely one of the best yoyos I’ve ever played, and everyday I regret selling the one I had :sweat:

3 Likes

I think we had an all gray proto and like a red and black proto (not sure on the exact colors). One of the protos played really well and the other just played like a normal fluchs. We ended up trading 1 of them to the one drop guys back in like 2008 or 2009 at pnwr and I think we sold the other on the bst for another forum.

3 Likes