If you could get one yo from one bud

if you get loosey goosey with any, lemme know… i only need one of my livers

1 Like

Sold them all in the past. It was never really my favorite throw they just happened to match with my anti-yo set.

2 Likes

mk1 diffractionnnnn. but tbh, i’d want any yoyo lol

4 Likes

i’m with you bro.

3 Likes

@ryanmcg had a green Banshee SS I coveted!

I’m still tripping out over it…but he sent it my way just to be amazing! Holy heck haha. :heart:

4 Likes

Also…not gonna lie…I’m hella jealous of @codinghorror’s stash of DV888s with flat bearings he’s got packed away.

9 Likes

UNPRLD Ignition/Sucction

3 Likes

G2 Lost Treasure Respawn

4 Likes

I want one!

2 Likes

Oh H E double hockey sticks to the no you didn’t :rage:

6 Likes

Guess I’ll just throw this Snow Weasel yo-yo in the trash then, I need to clean up around here anyways…

7 Likes

:smiley: :joy:

3 Likes

Not sure the name… but something tells me i’l be getting into a bst soon for one that i will be unable to live with out.

2 Likes

I gave a friend a double tip Gates top years ago. Then I decided I had to have one for myself, and discovered I had bought him the last one!

I ask longingly about that top whenever I see him.

3 Likes

Nah, I think it’s a good topic. All in good fun.

My short answer is yes. I’ll have to think about my long answer…

4 Likes

Wait, you’re not referring to the purple Overdrive Draupnir you sold to me are you? :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Nope! Referring to the original Draupnir, but I do miss that powerhouse of a throw.

3 Likes

I actually ended up speaking to someone who was thinking about selling an og torrent a couple of months ago. As much as I want one, I can’t justify that kind of money for a yoyo.

So to answer this thread it’s either that torrent or a Levi painted peak.

5 Likes

I agree with that completely :joy::joy: im fresh out of college

4 Likes

My long answer was going to be the E1NSTEiN and @AKYOYOMIKE’s Spidey/Venom MFD set (which he totally knows :rofl:). I was a bit stunned when your next thread was about the E1NSTEiN (that is horrible to type on a phone). Major yo-yo envy of everyone who got one.

I don’t like many organics, but the Einstein looks amazing, and exactly what I like. Undersized, decent rim weight, round hub. The beautiful titanium makes it even more amazing looking. I think I’d like a dotE1NS or an E1NS, but those are hard to find too. Any suggestions for anything more readily available?

5 Likes