If you could experience any regional community...

Japan. Because you can’t make cookies without Japan.

been to worlds…

really wanna check out the scene in cali (not sure which part) whats the difference between northern and souther cali yoyo scene? Also wanna check out the scene in MA and possibly OHio

Yoyoing-wise, I’d rather be pretty much anywhere other than ever I am (WV). The closest yoyoer I know of is Noonar, and we hung out a bit at Ohio States. I just want to be somewhere where it doesn’t feel like an extra-special occasion to see another yoyoer. Japan would be cool, but I’d have to learn Japanese first…

I visiting Virginia. Do you know where ‘the colonies’ are. I’m staying at a time share there. Can’t give an area. Wilmington? I know there’s a Wilmington de.

I’m going to change my answer and say Hawaii.

I am hoping to visit the yoyo scene in my home town area of western MA in october. Home of Spin Dynamics, YYE and A2Z. We’ll see if I can line up my trip with some yoyo stuff.

Czech

1 Like

I hear Atlantis is having nice cool, wet weather this time of year…

1 Like

I’d also like to check out the scene in Brazil. I think that would be interesting.

you should also check out olympus. i hear the weather conditions are perfect for throwing

Chico, California. That’s where Nationals are held so if I could go there on the first couple of weekends in October that would be great.

Probably Chico. But I heard some good things about the Czech Republic.

My friend stayed there for a few days for something and he said that guys were outside at 2AM YoYoing outside a yoyo store that was open at 2AM.