If you could create a new throw..

Don’t forget to split it!

No, that would be “pro-yo”. He’s going “anti-yo”.

well i think that it would curve into the yoyo like the 888 but the also start to turn back outbefore the gap so like an inverted g5 inside… it would be a large inside but it would be serious rim weight

I would make a mighty flea sized h shape plastic with little metal weight rings like the protostar.

Call it the protoflea

For real though, If I made a yoyo. It would be an oversized large bearing YYR stargazer type shape, 66 grams, using yoyojam silicone groove stickers and a very sharp spike on the inner hub thats is seriously extremely extremely sharp. So if you aren’t careful, you’ll rip your fingers up.

Shape similar to the X3 Stampede with a little more emphasis on curves and a wider catch zone and around 62 mm diameter with a 40 mm width. It would be very grindable, as it would be sodablasted then anodized. It would feel comfortable in the hand with a c sized center track and all sharp corners rounded. It would weigh around 67 grams and have an emphasis on rim weight while still playing rather quickly. It would come stock with blue silicone gasket maker in a groove that can also be used for o-rings.

Thy name shalt be… Manticore.

a exact duplicate of the DANG but special editions like extra weight edition ultra grinding edition (you get what i mean).

wow a lot of people like my design. will contact spyy and duncan immediatly!

I think the idea might b more approachable with a c sized bearing. I’d also like to see it with an organic/ butterfly and u shape hybrid. Your size specs are perfect.

No, it’s not.

Keep in mind this is a VERY rough sketch.

I think he was saying his yoyo would be an exact copy of the DANG.

Mmm, whatever. It’s hard to tell sometimes on the internet.

Rims of a genesis but instead of the h-shape going into a v it would go into a butter fly. Preyostoric Meltdown

guess i will start drawing then.

It will be awesome if you can create a new throw wow.If you think you can when are you gonna create it like tomorrow HA HA HA very funny.

What are you talking about? He said design a new throw.