If SPYY is no more, then who will my favorite player throw for?

Im a big Alexis JV fan, that guy is 10/10 in my opinion. So who will he, and other SPYY guys throw for?

I was wondering this as well, it will be interesting to see who gets picked up by other companies over time and who doesn’t. SPYY had many good players on it’s team, including my second favorite thrower, Guy Wright. Obviously what he does is up to him, but I think that he is either going to get picked up by a company like CLYW or will remain unsponsored by choice like a lot of the best players are doing nowadays. I haven’t looked into Alexis JV that much, but everyone seems to be talking about him so I better go check him out. But yeah, I’m definitely interested to see what happens with SPYY’s players.

Does it really matter?

3 Likes

YES IT DOES JAMES WHAT IF HE GOES TURBO

I agree with this. I feel that CLYW is a good fit for a lot of the old SPYY team, especially Guy. But, it is their decision, and they will do what they think is best for them.

I’m curious to see what happens, too. I don’t think it “matters,” it’s just interesting. I don’t see many of them being actively searching for a sponsor (they all seem pretty laid back) but that doesn’t mean they won’t be approached.

I think Alexis would be a good fit for CLYW, too. They have a diverse team, but he would still bring something new to it.

OR WHAT IF HE SELLS HIS SOUL AND GOES TO THE DARK SIDE??

If Guy Wright really want to be sponsored I’m always looking for somebody :wink:

I bet Guy will end up on CLYW. I hope he ends up happy with what happens though.

AHH AHH OHMYGOSH YOU JUST GOT ME ALL PARANOID. ok deep breaths deep breaths.

OR WHAT IF EVERYONE GOES CRAZY AND TYPES IN ALL CAPS???

Hmm… Maybe NSCO should start a team.

Competition Titanium throws anyone?

:wink:

Lets do it. Set up a date and the entire forum should type in all caps. That would be hilarious and also rather annoying. I’m not sure if that should actually happen.

Do it, Jeffrey!

I was talking to alexis earlier. He will remain indie for awhile and see what happens.

I was really looking forward to his worlds finals this year.

no

I wonder if the seed from Canadian nats will go to chuck now.

why would it ?

Yeah haha, it doesn’t go to the next player in line, it goes to the first place winner. If they decide to take advantage of the seed good for them, if they don’t, then that’s too bad.