If my Raptor's bearing... ran away...

What should I do?

Get a new one.

Wait- I meant axle. My bad.

Well yeah, but from where?

hardware store normally, also car parts stores might have them.
They are called set screws. Take yours with you if you still have to get get the right size, or take the yoyo half’s with you.

Ok, I got them.