If anyone still remembers me

It’s been a long time, but I’ve recorded a new video: Jordan Cooper Yo Yo Video 2022 - YouTube For those who dont know me, I was really active in the yo-yo scene in the early 2000s. I’ve sometimes been called the creator of tech. I’ve been picking it up again some recently since my kids have wanted to learn.

33 Likes

Awesome, absolutely stoked to see you back! Loved the song choice, it never gets old.

I was just watching this the other day.

9 Likes

Fantastic stuff. What yo-yo is that?

4 Likes

Thought I’d stick with a classic. Glad people are still watching the old videos!

1 Like

Silencer.

1 Like

oh wow. i have no idea who you are. Im pretty much a fetus in the yoyo space, but this holds up surprisingly well in the current yoyo trick space we have nowadays.

thanks for the video, very enjoyable watch.

5 Likes

This made me so happy to see!

I actually was writing up a script for a yoyo talk video about “players that you don’t know but should”
And you were one of the names I wanted to highlight.

Really appreciate all your trick ideas through the years!

6 Likes

You were one of the first accounts that popped up when my friend and I started looking up yo-yo tricks over 10 years ago. So cool to see again

3 Likes

Thanks!

Yes, this is what we all need. You’ve always been my favorite 1a thrower. All your videos have been a constant source of inspiration for me for many, many years.

I’ve always maintained that no one has matched your ability at constructing tech tricks. You’re the standard for sure.

Hope to see more stuff in the future.

2 Likes

Thanks so much. I hope I can get to these vids more often again. Don’t want another eight year gap.

7 Likes

Are we seriously just going back in time lately?! - First Brian Cosky’s @DJReAxion new siggy dropping, next LizzardMan aka @JordanCooper just coming back out of no where and still got it! - Whats next an Alex Loziniak comeback?! - My childhood dreams are coming back LOL!!!

Welcome back @JordanCooper !!! Don’t know if you remember me, but I was one of the little kids who looked up to you at A2Z LOL!!!

6 Likes

An Alex Loziniak comeback would be most welcome. Or better yet, a “return of MA” video. Just like the old ones with all the old greats.

1 Like

Alex gave up his interest in yo-yoing a long time ago, but hey you never know. Nate Auger still plays some.

1 Like

I’d be down.

Nice!
One of your videos introduced me to the Hanover Saints. Still love the album!

2 Likes

Wow, welcome back! You’ll be happy to know that you’re not forgotten. We don’t know each other but share the same name. Over the past couple of years I got back into yo-yo myself and at least five times while ordering a yo-yo or emailing with someone I’ve gotten a weirdly warm response which I finally figured out was because people were confusing me with you. Regards from Doc Pop, Tyler Severance, someone with the last name Boule at AtoZ (maybe Andres wife) and a couple of other legends who I’ll refrain from further name dropping here. Awesome video!

3 Likes

I’m a newbie and only a couple of years in. Watched your tech history video and loved it. Welcome back.

What are you throwing with?

Will you be at YYE Throwdown next week?

Unfortunately, no. I’ll be away on a work trip. Another time soon though it would be good to head back there. I’m not in MA anymore (about 4 hours away in Upstate NY), but I do go back regularly.

1 Like