If any manufacturers are listening.....

I want awesome engravings personally. Something like the Monster skylines with godzilla attacking the city or the 86 hatch themed 86400 that werrd just released.

That or really nice half and half colors like the stargazer or 07 888’s.

half purple half whatever is always nice and beadblasting is even better. If someone can replicate the laser beadblast yoyofactory did on the OG red skylines and AVB BVM’s it’d be amazing.

Werrd has some really interesting designs. Like the 2k13 Hour and the eighty-six-400.

Also check out some of Sturm Panzer’s design’s like the Eclipse Ogre. Fantastic. Turning Center’s “hanzo” looks really interesting as well.

There are a lot of brands doing stuff other than splash and acid wash but they tend to be relatively obscure.

Also a lot of high end yoyos are 7075 now which doesn’t work well with splash so those designs are moving away. Like I think the Draupnir looks fantistic in the anodized versions.

We need to see more painted yoyos in the market.

2015, EGYE. Be there. (This is not a contest! It’s a company coming soon. By yours truly)

Just remembered that there’s Type 3 Hardcoat ano and Teflon that I’d love to see come back

I remember YYF saying something about the Espionage finish causing vibe that would be bad for their reputation.

Miss this yoyo… would really be interested in getting another! I might have an interesting trade or two…

Ooooooo, those oil spill ones are a thing of beauty.

It is true that teflon coating can be applied unevenly which is what happened with the sabotage G5 which is why so few were released

I’d still love to see it brought back

When I make my first yoyo, I’ll be sure to do that GregP. :slight_smile:

I meant I’m looking for a 2nd El Ranchero, but in gunmetal gray. But as the recent Valor restock shows, any yoyo in gunmetal gray looks pretty rad!

Greg I like the gunmetal also. I wish more was offered in it.

I think RecRev have the overall best design with Paisley patterns :slight_smile:

RecRev Silly Goose

http://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/1032/view/images/12.jpghttp://cdn.yoyoexpert.com/1032/yo-yo-thumb.jpg

I’d love to see more patterns like this, designs that go all across the yoyo. Splash designs CAN look cool (CLYW yoyos) but most of the time it just seems like an afterthought. We need more artistic designs. Textures, patterns, galactic photos, fractals or fractal artwork, graffiti, Jackson Pollick reproductions (although this would probably be perceived as just a splash design ;)), etc.

There’s incredible potential, and the fact that these super detailed RecRev yoyos exist tells me it’s possible. Computer-generated designs like fractal art would be pretty easy, I would think. As would reproductions of well-known artwork. And people are usually willing to pay $10 - $20 more for a really cool design, and it may sway them from one yoyo to the other, but some of the stuff I see being charged now is just ridiculous. Like the tricolor Aviator is cool, but come on, $30 more for that over the acid washes which already looked pretty cool? Ridiculous.

:smiley:

Yoyojoker Illmina has a leather weight ring. It’s pretty interesting looking but I’m vegan so…personally I would not like to see those.

Seems like leather would be a nightmare to balance

:smiley:

Flattered. :slight_smile:

Fades are awesome and I would love to see some new fades, also, I would also like some solid colors, I don’t like the idea of weird mountain track things on the yoyo( what you call theme ). I’m cool with splash but I want some different combinations of splash, there all the same usually. It would be cool to see an yellow with red and purple splash yoyo.

Yomega made star wars themed yoyos that actually are really good, also the new dash has tattoo-ish engravings.