FHZ
FH1 and 2
G5
Dollar store yoyos
Genesis
PGM
GM2

:smiley:

Dv888. Everyone owns one at one period or another.

Did JD win his championship with a Hitman?

I kinda feel that DV888 too. It was my first metal.

Oh no…I was being serious. No, you didn’t upset me…I knew I forgot something and you reminded me, his all.

How did everyone forget the 54? First side effect yoyo?

Just because it’s the first doesn’t mean it’s iconic. It’s just an average yoyo that is often overlooked.

Umm, yea, that kinda does make it iconic.

Defenitly Duncan Buttterfly, and Imperial, Yomega Power Brain, DM, FHZ, grind machine ( first plastic hubstack)) and loop 900 (and 1080)

The on that you started with.

Yes, he did.

Those that I have owned that looking back strike me as iconic:
Imperial
Butterfly
FHZ (edit, duh)
DM
HM
M1

How about the Viper from henrys?

I love how people keep naming the CLYW Chief and oth CLYW just becasue they think it was the first to have that Double lip thing…It wasn’t…That double lip goes as far back as the Team Losi Cherry Bomb, Which I forgot to mention on my list…Both the plastic and Chrome versions were legit, and were affordable, good playing yoyos. So please stop naming CLYW as the originator of this technique…I really only consider their Campfire a legit iconic yoyo. Their new throws, imo, Are all the same. Unless you count their OG Avalanche…that’s pretty big.

So, more to add to my list.

I really forgot some classics, I believe…Yomega did do some nice things, Like the OG Maverick, a 30 dollar metal is still rare these days. And for y’all who say Yomega Sucks…No, they don’t…It can do Moebius VERY easily, if you just clean the Bearing…I think people need to stop giving 'em slack for using responsive bearings…it gets annoying, to be honest. Duncan did (STILL DOES) the same, and they are the Second Oldest Company in American history for yo-ing.

Okay, next, One Drop…Their Dingo, M1, Project, all their old throws did something even YYF has trouble doing…Consistently good throws that were smooth and played like bosses.

Team Losi - Already explained 'em a little, but considering they were actually an RC Car/ Truck company, popping out them fun Yo-yos was a real feat, trust me.

Small Minds - They did an all aluminum yo-yo we old peeps learned to love, the Zombie. Razor bought em out, and did their Zombie version. Both were fun throws made affordable, and they played nicely, imo.

Thus why I say new CLYW are not iconic, but just playing off of older things…I think X^3, Spin Dynamics, and One Drop deserve the Modern Icon Award, but that’s me.

ah, but that is the very reason CLYW IS iconic.

Famous/well known/popular. The Chief is famous, well known, and popular, thus, making it iconic.