I was very moved by this video

This is a video of one yo-yo player’s trick.
His name is Testuto Kato, a Japanese yo-yo player sponsored by unprld.
His tricks are very pure and move like flowing water.
He developed type 1 diabetes when he was 11 years old and still has to take insulin shots at least 4 times a day to control his blood sugar level.
He is now buying motifs, including his signature colors, and unprld will donate a portion of the proceeds to help pay for his diabetes treatment. (I’m sorry if my English is too difficult for you to understand what I mean.)
We are very impressed with tetsuto’s attitude towards yo-yoing, and he plays yo-yo and shows us his beautiful technique despite the difficulties he is going through with his illness.
I would like to support him by buying his yo-yos, even though it is only a small contribution.
Thank you for reading this far.
Sorry for my poor English skill.
I hope this will be known to as many people as possible.

20 Likes

Agree with everything you have written here, beautiful video and beautiful tricks!

4 Likes

I contracted Type 1 Diabetes at age 14. So I can 100% relate (8 injections per day at 1 point).

28 years later I am still going strong, all though a Cyborg now (Insulin Pump and Continuous Glucose Monitoring Sensor).

Is this additional “Support” from UNPRLD? Or a specific retailer?

Have fun

4 Likes

It is only from the UNPRLD website, they put couple of models for sell on their store website Cody and the Motif is the one that will contribute the campaign :slight_smile:

1 Like

They are sold out already. Bummer.

1 Like

Just checked, clear coat is still available!

2 Likes

The proceeds only go to the signature color, copper. It’s more of a burgundy.

1 Like