I want to see a silver flying v

I have seen the option to buy these and the silver ones have always been sold out. I am really curious to see what they look like when they are not trying to be sold on a website.

Does anyone here own one? I don’t want to buy it off you, I am just really curious to see one, maybe next to other throws for comparison.

Thanks

You can strip and polish it. It wouldn’t be silver but a raw polished aluminium yoyo is close. Basically nickel.

1 Like

lol. that’s my old raw proto flying v. i still have that too.

here’s a picture of a couple of silver ones. bottom one is my favorite and beat to glorious heaven. top one is mint on a shelf. still probably my favorite version of the flying v.

http://distilleryimage2.instagram.com/8275617a90e911e2a9ff22000aaa0374_7.jpg

You should sell me one sometime lol.

Those are some damn fine looking V’s!

I’ve got a red and black one that I adore and it’s never more than arms reach away. But those silver ones are how V’s should look. I’m a big fan of the silver SB2 and it reminds me of it.

If SPYY ever make another run of silver I’m gona grab me one! It looks V nice!

Does anyone know how many were made in silver?

Feel free to share any more gorgeous photos of V’s.

Language ;).

I think it’s cool that they made the engraving look like a No Jive 3-1.

Pretty sure we did 15 of the silvers. Super limited & frickin awesome.
(If I do say so)

I think if Ned Flanders can get away with saying it so can I. :wink:

Anyway…

Yeah, they’re really good graphics, they suit it really well. I prefer these ones to the graphics of the first run, but I would love to own a green one!

Wow, I can’t believe there were only 15 made. I wonder where the other 13 are…

Im just protecting you,sorta. It’s against the rules. Just don’t say any curse words please!

Darn isn’t much of a swear.

Actually isnt wearing at all. lol

Darn is quite appropriate on these forums as it is not a curse word. Also, please stop trying to play moderator, they know the rules better than you.

If I must say so, those are some nice looking Flying V’s.

1 Like

How close in shape are they to a no jive?

You decide

1 Like

For obvious reasons the shape cant be the same, but they look similar.

They are very similar to eachother, the V looks like a more refined version of the Jive. The V is really good with the slim bearing in. Sometimes I wish I had two so I could have one permanently with a slim bearing and one without. Despite being narrower than most throws I find it still handeles complex trick well.

I hope they make another run sometime, thatcwould be amazing.

1 Like

maybe someday. the last run was available for quite awhile. it’s a yo-yo with a pretty specific appeal. we actually designed it with the diameter of the no jive and renegade in mind, but the gap profile borrows a bit from one of steve’s favorite y2k throws, the variflex x-games model.

i love it, either with the slim bearing it was conceived for or a regular fat unresponsive one.

You mean dan.