I want to see a silver flying v

Thank you for that.

That singular use of that inappropriate word nearly completely soiled this forum. Truly, “damn” is a condemnable and an abomination to the English language.

You, my good sir, have preformed a great act in helping to deter the use of such a grotesque word.

All kidding aside, lay off. Honesty, he said damn. If you haven’t ever heard worse, than your parents have kept you sealed in a box.

I hear worse/similar every day from teachers at my school.

Hearing it makes it okay? No. It’s still swearing, and against the rules here. Anyways, there is really no reason to use swearing when there are many other ways to express your frustration that doesn’t make people cringe.

Really, this whole swearing thing has gone on a bit far.

I honestly apologise to anyone who was offended by the use of this word. I did not intend to cause insult or express any frustration to anyone or anything. I merely wanted to say that I approved the look of some beautiful yoyos.

I would never knowingly use a swear word on this forum, I have never considered it insulting and I am sorry if I have caused offence. I always reguarded it an a more polite alternative to swearing. I actually googled it to check if it was a taboo word and a lot of the websites I found don’t actually regard it as a swear word, but that doesn’t mean it won’t offend people.

I will be more vigalant in future, I am sorry.

Also for what it’s worth, I find it amusing when people who find it inappropriate keep quoting it…

They were very nice looking Flying V’s!

Darn is not a swear word. Neither is crap, or any other word like that. Now, can we please get back on topic?

Which yoyo is this?

The V is my favorite shaped yoyo, I like finding yoyos with a similar shape. I think the yyj speedmaker is quite similar, it’s my favorite plastic.

I don’t go to school :). I’m homeschooled. I have heard worse, I just am making sure he doesn’t get reported by someone who thinks it is a curse word :). But, forget it!

Would a Polished Flying V mean the same as a silver V?

No. They were anodized silver.