I WAN'T TO KNOW THIS YOYO NAME PLEASE?!

Didn’t know about that interview but as you can see here: http://www.yoyoexpert.com/learn/029-intermediate-unresponsive.html he shows that he’s using a concave bearing and maybe he used the same yoyo on other tutorials that he filmed this day as well :wink:

I don’t want to bring this argument too far sooo, you can beleive what you want and I can belive what I want. ;D

Well what are you going to do? He showed the video, and believe it.

@mista8eight8
Ok, fine by me. Just passing the info that he says in one of his videos. That’s not much of a big deal and I suppose it’s easy to understand my point of view.

You know you can just quote him…

1 Like

well, I think of it as this. During trick segments Andre uses a responsive yoyo. If he had a konkave, then the string would be centered, not allowing responsive play.

thats the advanced and begginer section he even said he uses a ct and red shims now so ha

If you really want a Dark Magic, I would reccommend a Legacy. Hybrid response is outdated and André knows it well.

Oh, a KonKave does not automatically make a yoyo unresponsive. It’s also possible to change bearings in a yoyo.

Haha, more like 6. :stuck_out_tongue:

a ct? I dont think center tracs were around during the tut vids…

not in his vids but he does now in his vids he used a kk

thanks all
but i will not buy dark magic >> changing the plan

i already ordered protostar and yyj revolution yesterday

so that’s my final choice

thanks for all yr idea helps alot

yay :slight_smile:

1 Like

yyj dark magic. sold at this store for 40.80+ shipping. great yoyo!

Why is this thread not locked yet?

i wonder ::slight_smile: