i think YoYo expert should sell magic yoyos.

they aren’t bootlegs but they have some throws that are eerily similar to some yyf throws (ex t6-888/boss t8-g5)

Magic yoyo is not bootleg.

Something a lot of modders have told me before is “Get more information before you post.”

It really grates my goat when people assume something is bootlegged or “not real” just because it is produced in Asia and the pricing is good.

Magic yoyo does NOT produce bootlegs. 
Magic yoyo DOES produce fantastic playing, good quality, good looking yoyos at a very affordable price.

Even with so-called “bootlegs”, there clearly seems to be some licensing and stuff going on:

And let’s not forget the whole Takuto / YYF scandal…

Goat grating is baaaaaaaaaad. I couldn’t resist.

On topic: I’ve owned a few Magic Yoyos and now own some Aodas as well. I can’t find anything these are copies of. I also love the way they play. Excellent quality all around.

I will say that Qixia has some pretty blatant copies. I won’t buy them for that reason. But there are a few Aoda and Magic yoyos on my wants list and I won’t feel a bit guilty for buying them.

^^ I certainly wouldn’t recommend it. Not quite the same texture as cheese. Also, goats have sharp horns and don’t take kindly to it. Besides, we should probably all be eating less meat anyway. Nevertheless, I digress…

No one (except Andre) seems to know why YYE doesn’t stock Magic yoyos. We’re all in the dark here, but they are freely available from other outlets, if you really want one.

I get the sense that blind patriotism
skewers many people’s sense of reality.

That, and there’s really no reason to criticize the stock at YYE. There are a lot of things here you won’t find anywhere else.

Absolutely. The range here is phenomenal.

Because then we dont get trading cards :stuck_out_tongue:

I love me some trading cards:P

What exactly are magic yoyos? I keep hearing people talking about them

a chinese yoyo brand, google it lol

They are almost copy’s of some yoyos. They have Hubstscks ect. They are a Chinese brand that is sold here for a low amount. I have seen one on EBay for 8 bucks.

They are argued over wether or not they are Bootleg and other things.

To be honest I don’t know if they are or not, but I think they at least aren’t as bad as a lot of other chinese yoyo’s

I think in due time if there isn’t a lot of negativity towards them, there could be a chance we’d see them.

But at the current state of the forum, I don’t think introducing them into the shop would be the best move. They seem to leave a sour taste in a lot of people’s mouths. I, on the other hand, think it’s the best yoyo purchase I ever made! haha

I think skyhigh has the right idea here. They might eventually do it, but he’s right, they DO leave a sour taste in people’s mouths. I hope they do, but most hardcore OD and CLYW fans don’t like the dirt cheap prices of MYY, they make em suspicious. But personally, it doesn’t really matter to me how cheap they are, because they are seriously [for the most part] good yoyos!

I believe once yye or Andre decides to sell them, there will be more people complaining about why is yye selling these knock offs rather than praising yye for stocking these magic yoyos.

Not that they are knock-offs

Yes.

They aren’t bootlegs. First off, while their bearings and stacks would violate patents here, they are still legal to make and sell in China. Their designs are original. The prices are so good because 12 US dollars is more money to the average Chinese than you would think.